watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Match Thread

Started by grandad, August 24, 2013, 12:36:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jarv

Arsenal first to too many balls. Second goal, Podolski was totally free. Fulham players need to react quicker when defending. Stockers did the best he could, pushed it outside the area and nobody there to pressure Podolski, who had a free shot. Very poor but have to say Fulham have not been bad overall. Quite entertaining in a sad way.

St Eve

I am not writing this game off. Bring Bent, Kaca and Ruiz on for Sidewll, Duff and Kasami.

KP_FFC

Count Berbatov

I think we'll see Ruiz on, duff off. Kara on... Not sure who off
Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

Enter the Frei

Quote from: Lighthouse on August 24, 2013, 01:36:45 PM
Must remember we are playing three out of our back five that wouldn't be there but for injury.

Said yesterday I would get the old excuses in early.

you've got to be happier that our shot stats are a bit higher than usual at least

Mhbruce

I'm getting annoyed we only signed taarabt on loan, he's one of the best on the pitch!

PokerMatt

I haven't seen us play so well since early last season. Can't quite believe we're losing it 2-0.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

God The Mechanic

General delivery has been atrocious. Really quite embarrassing.

grandad

For goodness sake get Duff off.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Lighthouse

Quote from: Enter the Frei on August 24, 2013, 01:49:49 PM
Must remember we are playing three out of our back five that wouldn't be there but for injury.

you've got to be happier that our shot stats are a bit higher than usual at least

Said yesterday would be pleased if we played well and looked to be going for it. At times and in flashes we have looked ok. Like the fact we are looking dangerous. We haven't wimped out. So not really upset despite the score.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Count Berbatov

Need to use Berba more. The quality of some of the rest isn't allowing you to control the ball and game enough
Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

Enter the Frei

Quote from: Lighthouse on August 24, 2013, 01:55:52 PM
Quote from: Enter the Frei on August 24, 2013, 01:49:49 PM

Said yesterday would be pleased if we played well and looked to be going for it. At times and in flashes we have looked ok. Like the fact we are looking dangerous. We haven't wimped out. So not really upset despite the score.

I think we've been decent going forward, just a bit lax at the back and they've been clinical. We'll see how the last 35 minutes go though.

Mhbruce

Mhbruce

MikeCdawg

i'd do a straight swap Ruiz for Berbatov next. He's been quite poor.

St Eve

grandad

Quote from: mikecdawg-ffc on August 24, 2013, 02:04:45 PM
i'd do a straight swap Ruiz for Berbatov next. He's been quite poor.

Berba is still not getting the service from central midfield.
Where there's a will there's a wife

alexbishop

Sidwell seems a bit of a wasted player today
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

MikeCdawg

alexbishop

we've gone from looking brighter to absolutely terrible...
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop