Main Menu

So What Was Different Today vs. Last Week

Started by LordNelson, August 24, 2013, 02:44:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterHaynes

S
Quote from: atleTheodor on August 24, 2013, 02:58:00 PM
I think today was a harsh result.

We played well in attack, but lost the game in midfield (Sidwell) and defence (Stockdale+Riise).

Hopefulle, this will be our starting attacking four next game: Taarabt, Berbatov, Ruiz, Bent.

Parker was excellent today. Karagounis helped us (attack) the few minutes he was on. Second goal was due to poor defence from Riise, and bad goalkeeping from Stockdale.

I'm don't think we will have too much trouble staying up this year, considering we the team we have, it's just 1 or 2 more additions to the team, and we'll be all right.
Poor defence Stockdale ???? made two great saves and distribution was excellent, didn't have much chance with any of their goals , clinical finishing and no cover from our midfield who didn't pick up the runners but ran into no mans land, lost the runners coming through nor in a position to block the shot for both the 2nd and 3rd goals

fulhamben

Quote from: MasterHaynes on August 24, 2013, 05:17:03 PM
S
Quote from: atleTheodor on August 24, 2013, 02:58:00 PM
I think today was a harsh result.

We played well in attack, but lost the game in midfield (Sidwell) and defence (Stockdale+Riise).

Hopefulle, this will be our starting attacking four next game: Taarabt, Berbatov, Ruiz, Bent.

Parker was excellent today. Karagounis helped us (attack) the few minutes he was on. Second goal was due to poor defence from Riise, and bad goalkeeping from Stockdale.

I'm don't think we will have too much trouble staying up this year, considering we the team we have, it's just 1 or 2 more additions to the team, and we'll be all right.
Poor defence Stockdale ???? made two great saves and distribution was excellent, didn't have much chance with any of their goals , clinical finishing
maybe we should get petre chech or joe hart in as our back up keeper
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

RidgeRider

Quote from: Lighthouse on August 24, 2013, 02:49:54 PM
Fulham were looking much bettere going forward. Arsenal hit us on the break and were very clinical. Yes people are going to blame us for leaving gaps. But I prefer us when we look as if we could compete with the teams around us in the middle of the table. Have players fit and have players playing in the right place then we will see. B ut not that upset today. Enough to make me think we look a good side.

I'm with Beamer. I didn't think we played poorly. We looked better going forward than we have in some time. We played a high line which left us open to the counter attack. Arsenal has many skilled players who have pace.

My only question is why play Arsenal trying to be an attacking side? Best way to beat Arsenal is to keep them off the ball, frustrate them, and hope you can nick a goal or two. We seemed to try to be attacking and tried to frustrate them.

Anyway, I think this match is something to build on and we can see we will be much more attractive side moving forward.