watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

richardson

Started by irishfulham, August 24, 2013, 03:08:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

irishfulham

first of all i feel sorry for richardson. fair enough he only lasted 19 min last week b4 goin off with another injury nd he got battered on here by it, however you must take into consideration he cannot help it. im only 19 and like richardson im plagued with injuries and just discovered by x ray today that im out for the season (nd year in a row with a fractured arm in numerous places and will have to go for my 4th operation this year. im sick to the absolute gut because i love playing and really want to finish out the season. this exact time last year i got nerve damage to my finger ruling me out for the rest of the season which ends in october. it starts again in march and i only came back mid may played 35 min and limped off with a hamstring tear rushed into it came back limped off after ten min and it got worse. i returned to my first game in a long long time last week played the full game and then fractured my arm for the 3rd time btw again im sickened i feel like richardson and im pretty sure like me he cannot help it