watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Arsenal 2 Fulham 4

Started by cmg, August 24, 2013, 07:18:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterHaynes

Thanks for posting the result, helps raise the spirits although strangely I was encouraged by our overall performance at the cottage today and with the U21 and U18 coming thur we could have a bright future

Ordar

Our youth teams are fantastic. Lets hope we reap the benefits sooner rather than later.

cmg

Yes, I managed to dredge a few positives out of it myself.

With regard to the u18s, as many will know, Arsenal were one of the few sides to beat us last year, knocking us out of the FA Youth Cup.

George Williams seems to have seamlessly taken over Woodrow's scoring role.

It's tough even at this level. I see that Solomon Sambou, my main man from last year, didn't make the starting lineup today.

Ordar

Wow I didn't notice that. I thought Sambou was fantastic last year. We seem to have so many options at both U21 and U18 level

fulhamben

Quote from: Ordar on August 24, 2013, 08:12:43 PM
Our youth teams are fantastic. Lets hope we reap the benefits sooner rather than later.
we already are. wether you personally like them or not, briggs frei and kaca all came through them. david is close as too is mesca. and the next class are not far behind that either. burn could well be a back up soon aswell. thing to remeber with youth teams is that its very rare for more than one or two to break into the first team in one season. (that are anygood that is. sometimes teams are forced to play them like villa last year and borro a few years back) and that you will never fill a whole team with them. but our youth do look special and we should be very proud and excited as it wasnt long ago that we could only knock out leacocks and adam greens
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

MasterHaynes

I think Burn will be back up for Amoribietta and Hangeland next year as I can see both Hughes and Senderos let go next summer when their contracts are up

fulhamben

Quote from: MasterHaynes on August 24, 2013, 09:22:10 PM
I think Burn will be back up for Amoribietta and Hangeland next year as I can see both Hughes and Senderos let go next summer when their contracts are up
i really like the look of arthurworry too.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

cmg

Quote from: fulhamben on August 24, 2013, 09:26:11 PM
Quote from: MasterHaynes on August 24, 2013, 09:22:10 PM
i really like the look of arthurworry too.

Might also be worth a small bet on Jack Grimmer being captain of Scotland within the next half-dozen years.