A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

PETITION: Fulham fans for the removal of the TV Gantry in Johnny Haynes Stand

Started by LBNo11, August 25, 2013, 12:51:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you request that the club remove the TV Gantry to another location that is not obscuring paying fans views.

YES
151 (96.2%)
NO
6 (3.8%)

Total Members Voted: 147

The Equalizer

Quote from: Jack Fulham on August 29, 2013, 04:51:46 PM
The Fulham Supporters Trust have been quiet about this.

The FST are currently having a meeting to decide whether they should have a meeting to talk about the issue.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

LBNo11

Quote from: The Equalizer on August 29, 2013, 06:05:13 PM

The FST are currently having a meeting to decide whether they should have a meeting to talk about the issue.

...I'm sure they'll make it "perfectly clear" what is happening.

In the meantime around 1,550 people have looked in on this and 122 have signed, roughly one 'signature' in 13 views, obviously few people care enough about how this affects their fellow fans - and apathy rules...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

BarryP

Quote from: LBNo11 on August 29, 2013, 06:14:38 PM

In the meantime around 1,550 people have looked in on this and 122 have signed, roughly one 'signature' in 13 views, obviously few people care enough about how this affects their fellow fans - and apathy rules...

The guidelines for signing are a bit unclear. Can anyone sign?  Is this poll for season ticket holders? I think it is sad what is happening to match attendees and as an overseas viewer I can live without a view of the dugouts as I would rather see the action on the field.  FWIW I signed the peition and I support the removal of the ganty based on the pictures I saw but a little advice as to whose signatures you are seeking might go a long way.  I know I am still unclear as to whether or not I was supposed to participate since I can't physically attend matches.
"Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense."

Deanothefulhamfan

To be honest, I have not even seen the gantry, BUT I signed yes as I would be mightily pissed off If I was sat behind it, plus I know people who sit in that stand who do not post on here that are probably affected by it... are we going to try and be like loftus road with all their restrcited views?

LBNo11

Quote from: BarryP on August 29, 2013, 06:34:05 PM
Quote from: LBNo11 on August 29, 2013, 06:14:38 PM

...BarryP

The guidelines for signing are a bit unclear. Can anyone sign?  Is this poll for season ticket holders? I think it is sad what is happening to match attendees and as an overseas viewer I can live without a view of the dugouts as I would rather see the action on the field.  FWIW I signed the peition and I support the removal of the ganty based on the pictures I saw but a little advice as to whose signatures you are seeking might go a long way.  I know I am still unclear as to whether or not I was supposed to participate since I can't physically attend matches.

...BarryP, anyone who is a Fulham fan can and should sign - even if you don't attend regularly or even at all, the poll should show if you think that a fellow Fulham fan should be subjected to this object spoiling their view...

Peabody

I have signed, because if it can happen in that part of the ground, it can happen anywhere.

Dan in Notts

Just a quick observation for anyone viewing the messageboard on a phone or tablet through Tapatalk (and which might explain why there are many more views of the topic than votes): the poll question and vote buttons don't show on Tapatalk - I found them by accessing the discussion topic directly through the web (no need to be signed in or a member to vote, I think).

Berserker

i can't do polls using tapatalk and i use my phone alot for viewing the forum. I logged in to my PC for this poll. I think one of the bad things about this situation is that the club mis-sold the season tickets.
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Muz

If the camera is for dug out reactions, it is a waste of time and if it something to do with 3d tv they can stuff it as if you want to see 3d football go to the damn game.

HatterDon

Quote from: Muz on August 30, 2013, 12:05:28 PM
If the camera is for dug out reactions, it is a waste of time and if it something to do with 3d tv they can stuff it as if you want to see 3d football go to the damn game.

:clap_hands: :clap_hands: 077.gif
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Airfix

Quote from: Muz on August 30, 2013, 12:05:28 PM
....if it something to do with 3d tv they can stuff it as if you want to see 3d football go to the damn game.

I do that.  It's amazing how realistic it is....

:Get Coat gif:

The Doctor

Had an email earlier on from FFC about the camera. Apparently FFC have a meeting next week with the PL and TV companies to try and come to a better arrangement.

More info from the club will apparently follow

Airfix

Quote from: The Doctor on August 30, 2013, 05:01:36 PM
Had an email earlier on from FFC about the camera. Apparently FFC have a meeting next week with the PL and TV companies to try and come to a better arrangement.

More info from the club will apparently follow

A) - Good!  But we should ask that a delegation of affected fans be allowed to attend.
B) - Start bombarding the Premier League
C) - Don't give up on bombarding the club!

LBNo11

...from the club:-

"Further to our last email, I wanted to contact you again ahead of the weekend with a further update on our progress.

We have now reviewed in detail the camera position feedback received from our fans in the Johnny Haynes Stand. These findings have been shared with our colleagues at the Premier League and a meeting has been set for the early part of next week with the Premier League and broadcasters, at which we hope to agree a viable alternative solution.

We will be touch again following these discussions, both to update you on their outcome and where necessary to advise of your options as we look ahead towards our next home game.

Thanks again for your patience and support"

Don't rest until the matter is resolved to the satisfaction of the fans...

Kell

Peabody

MOR :

Just received the same email...at least it looks like they're doing something...

FFC4Life

Just signed. Who cares if it's the new Premier League rules? The club should take a stand on this one and take it down... what are they going to do, kick us out of the league?!

God The Mechanic

They've got two weeks before the next home game, that's plenty of time to argue, counter-argue, counter-counter-argue and come to the decision that it's a stupid place to put a camera.

Considering it was put up two days before the game it shouldn't take too long to pull it down.