******Register Your Interest For New Allocation Of Tickets**********

Started by White Noise, May 04, 2010, 06:22:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

Click on the link at the bottom to register on the official site -

Register Your Interest

Tuesday 4th May 2010

Fulham FC News

Following the extraordinary demand for UEFA Europa League Final tickets, the Club is currently working to receive a further allocation of tickets for Fulham supporters wishing to attend the Final in Hamburg on the 12th May. Should the Club receive a further allocation of tickets, they will be sold to Season Ticket Holders only (maximum one ticket).

Priority will also be given to those fans that have travelled to previous UEFA Europa League matches this season, away Season Ticket Holders and those on the Cup Scheme. Whilst the Club cannot guarantee a further allocation of tickets or that the further allocation will be greater than a few hundred, Season Ticket Holders are advised to register their interest in receiving puchase information from Fulham FC. Should a further allocation of tickets be made available to the Club, registered parties will be informed immediately.  

Register your interest
Register your interest now  

Name*  Please enter your name
Email*  Please enter email
Telephone No  

Read more: http://www.fulhamfc.com/Club/News/NewsArticles/2010/May/RegisterYourInterest.aspx#ixzz0myyJHE4f

ScalleysDad

Blimey thats a bit more specific than an earlier one. Fair enough the hardy few that have put in the miles but not a mention of Members.

WhiteJC

Iamb a ST holder, in the Cup Scheme and have been to 3 previous UEFA Europa League away games, however I have got a ticket already so not sure if that will count against me, but I've registered for another ticket, if I get one I'll let you know, I'll be selling the ticket for what I buy it for

ScalleysDad

Quote from: WhiteJC on May 04, 2010, 07:03:31 PM
Iamb a ST holder, in the Cup Scheme and have been to 3 previous UEFA Europa League away games, however I have got a ticket already so not sure if that will count against me, but I've registered for another ticket, if I get one I'll let you know, I'll be selling the ticket for what I buy it for

Hold that thought..................... for me at least. I am in the nerve racking process of securing one from another ST who brilliantly let me know she had a spare.The post man did'nt deliver them/it today but theres still time. I booked the Coach Innovation option this morning, checked the tide times, found a pillow I can lose and expanded my german past Achtung Spitfeur and Donner und blitzen. Thankyou in all dialects always goes down a treat.

Thanks for pondering it. Hasta la vista ...............

os5889

So I've registered interest under my name for  my unused ST, should any FOFer want to claim said ticket should one become available please let me know.

Cheers

Owen

KCat

Does anyone want me to register ?????? or has someone got you back ???