watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

CHELSEA AWAY

Started by JBH, August 28, 2013, 12:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JBH

Looks like tickets are selling fast in the Shed Upper for our visit to The Bridge just got my 2

madffc

fulhamfever

Roberty

It is going to cost them £55 when they come to the Cottage and I suspect that will be on TV too.
It could be better but it's real life and not a fantasy

MOR :

On the Fulham website it has us playing the Filth on Sunday (WRONG FULHAM) it's on the Saturday...

From the Offal

The Whites take on Chelsea on Sunday 21st September (kick-off 5.30pm) and you could be there to cheer on Martin Jol's men against our South West London rivals.

MJG

Bought one this morning for upper shed. lot of money so wont be telling the other half how much it cost

ash

Really wanted to go to this but 52 quid? Do me a Lemon.

Berserker

Well i went mad and got a ticket last night, wasn't going to after the Arsenal match dissappointment but couldn't help myself
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Jack Fulham

Its a lot of money but I think we charge the same if not more for Chelsea fans when they come to the Cottage. The modern game.....

Northern Cottager

Quote from: Berserker on August 29, 2013, 01:06:18 PM
Well i went mad and got a ticket last night, wasn't going to after the Arsenal match dissappointment but couldn't help myself

During and After the Burton game I swore numerous times that the club wouldn't be seeing another penny from me until this farse was sorted!

See you all down there for the West Brom game....