News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Moaning again, no Fulham on tv in our area this week....

Started by jarv, August 28, 2013, 06:27:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jarv

The good news, finally got some information from comcast about nbc live extra.
The bad news, no live extra so no live Fulham on Saturday and not likely to be available for some time.

BRING BACK FOX SOCCER PLEASE.

horse1031

Comcast doesnt get NBC extra time channels?!  oh man

http://www.nbcsports.com/PremierLeagueSchedule

http://www.nbcsports.com/extratime

If you put in your zip does it show comcast?  I am sure you have probably already checked this page.

btings

Is this regional?  My comcast certainly has the extra time channels via OnDemand (which is bad), but the online streams work fine.

JohnKovacs

JHunter_Fulham4Life

I hope Comcast works this out for you soon. I'm thinking they'll have to if the yelling gets loud enough. I have the dreaded Time Warner in my area, but they've got Extra Time in regular and HD flavors. I had six matches to choose from at one point last Saturday, and that's before you factor in whatever BeIN Sport had going on. Life is good.  082.gif

General

I think it's being shown live on the sports channel or canal+ that's what they're promoting here

JohnKovacs

DirectTv Channel 491 is now saying WBA v Swansea.

I'm pissed

WolverineFFC

Quote from: JohnKovacs on August 31, 2013, 02:51:54 AM
DirectTv Channel 491 is now saying WBA v Swansea.

I'm pissed
That is the Sunday game, FFC v Newcastle is still on 491 in the AM.

HatterDon

Fulham is available on Premier League Extra channel here in South Texas. I'll be watching live.

I'm not sure what the problem is with your COMCAST handler, but I hope it ends soon.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

mccscratch

Comcast says in their most recent press release that they have made every Premier League Extra game available in the ON demand area... I would find it hard to believe that they are not making this available in all areas considering Comcast now owns NBC...

Just score 3+ goals a game and we will gain promotion...I promise

Mike the White

May I suggest The George in Walton-on-Thames?  Publican is a White.  If anyone can get he certainly will

Logicalman

Quote from: mccscratch on August 31, 2013, 08:32:15 AM
Comcast says in their most recent press release that they have made every Premier League Extra game available in the ON demand area... I would find it hard to believe that they are not making this available in all areas considering Comcast now owns NBC...

Interesting point.

I noted today that the channel descriptions on the ALT channels were blank, but, again, a search for Fulham across all channels provided me with the ALT channel number - and the live match - not that it was actually worth the trouble of searching to see that crap.

HatterDon

Quote from: Logicalman on August 31, 2013, 11:37:29 PM

Interesting point.

I noted today that the channel descriptions on the ALT channels were blank, but, again, a search for Fulham across all channels provided me with the ALT channel number - and the live match - not that it was actually worth the trouble of searching to see that crap.

The channel descriptions aren't worth a crap. You actually have to go to the channel and move until you get to the actual slot -- here it's 0800-1200 [we have 0900 kickoffs in my time zone]. Only when you get into the right ime will you see that the match is on. If you're not watching live, you'll have to record the entire 4 hours. But at least it'll be there and you can watch it.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Logicalman

Quote from: HatterDon on September 01, 2013, 01:40:26 AM
Quote from: Logicalman on August 31, 2013, 11:37:29 PM

Interesting point.

The channel descriptions aren't worth a crap. You actually have to go to the channel and move until you get to the actual slot -- here it's 0800-1200 [we have 0900 kickoffs in my time zone]. Only when you get into the right ime will you see that the match is on. If you're not watching live, you'll have to record the entire 4 hours. But at least it'll be there and you can watch it.

I agree Don, even when the match was ON the description was still <No Programming Scheduled At This Time>

jarv

I finally was able to get the stream, needed user and password but after much ado with comcast, got it for 2nd half. (sort of wished I hadn't now).
The only other frustration, it kept buffering about every 3 or 4 minutes. Better than nothing.