watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The PYRO Post

Started by Sammyffc, August 28, 2013, 07:04:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sammyffc

As you may see the pyro post previous , i have deleted due to certain reasons. I just hope many of you support the fact we don't want these sorts of actions at craven cottage which could potentially harm children and others. Many Thanks.

Northern Cottager

Oh god, what happened once I left?! Didn't seem to be going to badly??

FFC1987

You know that kid has now got a 3 year ban from FFC games? Thought you'd be happy to know.

Putney

Certain reasons? Surely not the mods....

JBH

Quote from: FFC1987 on September 10, 2013, 11:26:42 AM
You know that kid has now got a 3 year ban from FFC games? Thought you'd be happy to know.

3 years is that all?

FFC1987

Quote from: JBH on September 10, 2013, 11:40:47 AM
Quote from: FFC1987 on September 10, 2013, 11:26:42 AM

3 years is that all?

For intention to use pyro and anti semetic comments, only 3 years.

LBNo11

...the official statement by the club:-

Fulham FC Official
Club Statement: FFC was made aware, by concerned supporters, of an individual who was threatening to use pyrotechnic devices at matches. He was caught in possession of such a device trying to enter a football ground, and was subsequently arrested.

This is wholly unacceptable and, as the Club has a zero tolerance policy in this regard, the individual has been dealt with accordingly.

This, and his other misdemeanours including those of an anti-Semitic nature, are serious offences which bring Fulham Football Club and its good name into disrepute and will not be treated leniently.

In addition, anyone knowingly attempting to purchase tickets on behalf of this individual will be viewed by the Club as complicit in his actions, and will be dealt with in the same way.
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

FFC1987

Quote from: LBNo11 on September 10, 2013, 01:03:21 PM
...the official statement by the club:-

Fulham FC Official
Club Statement: FFC was made aware, by concerned supporters, of an individual who was threatening to use pyrotechnic devices at matches. He was caught in possession of such a device trying to enter a football ground, and was subsequently arrested.

This is wholly unacceptable and, as the Club has a zero tolerance policy in this regard, the individual has been dealt with accordingly.

This, and his other misdemeanours including those of an anti-Semitic nature, are serious offences which bring Fulham Football Club and its good name into disrepute and will not be treated leniently.

In addition, anyone knowingly attempting to purchase tickets on behalf of this individual will be viewed by the Club as complicit in his actions, and will be dealt with in the same way.

Strong but justified. Very happy with the club in this respect. Good on them. I think it's utterly shameful that peopel are starting a campaign to try and overthrow this...

MJG

I have had my twitter run ins with the little toerag, who among other things seemed to think if you lived outside SW6 your not a real fan.

FFC1987

Quote from: MJG on September 10, 2013, 01:40:22 PM
I have had my twitter run ins with the little toerag, who among other things seemed to think if you lived outside SW6 your not a real fan.

He makes a valid point... Going by his rules, you're not a real fan unless you go to home and away games either...sucks to be him now then!

Rhys Lightning 63

I've been out the country for two weeks. Would someone care to fill me in on this?
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

SP

Zero tolerance policy unless you're wearing a replica Liverpool shirt?

bill taylors apprentice

I may have miss interpreted this boys action in a film on the internet but I believe he is seen letting a flare off in school grounds or in a park.
If so what have the school/ local authority got to say?
IMO Humiliation and the birch would be a positive response.