watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

England u17...

Started by cmg, August 28, 2013, 10:31:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cmg

...lost 1-3 to Portugal tonight. Despite what sounds like a Pat Roberts 'special' - FA report "GOAL Patrick Roberts equalises for England with a left-foot strike from 12 yards after a mazy run into the box on 45 minutes. Eng 1-1 Port"

cmg

Looks like we were quite well beaten by a useful Portugal side.

But here is a little treat for those who haven't seen Patrick Roberts play and wonder what the fuss is about. He's the no.7, althpough he turns up virtually anywhere.

http://www.thefa.com/video/England/Mens-U17s/2013-14/england-u17s-1-3-portugal-u17s

elgreenio

very typical goal from him. Was surprised he seemed to go onto his left every time whereas he mixes it up for us. Pressure to perform at international level I guess
touch my camera through the fence

Bill2

Quote from: elgreenio on August 29, 2013, 12:54:21 PM
very typical goal from him. Was surprised he seemed to go onto his left every time whereas he mixes it up for us. Pressure to perform at international level I guess
Looked very good, certainly had the defenders all over the place. Please tell me that the No6 for England is not a Fulham player, his tackle on the guy who scored the first goal was terrible.

Steven Ageroad

What a goal. I've yet to see him play but I've heard that he is a bit special, so much so that a number of the big clubs, including Man. Utd, have shown an interest. Lets hope that we can keep hold of him.

chiefo

We got a right little Messi on our hands here  092.gif

Bill2

Quote from: Steven Ageroad on August 29, 2013, 03:38:14 PM
What a goal. I've yet to see him play but I've heard that he is a bit special, so much so that a number of the big clubs, including Man. Utd, have shown an interest. Lets hope that we can keep hold of him.
Have to say that would be my fear. get him on a good contract.

SouthfieldWhite

We've already turned down a couple of very big bids for him, my only fear is if Jol don't play any of the youngsters, he might think he too won't get the chance and be off to get first team football elsewhere

EJL

Isaiah Brown looks decent.

BedsFFC

Heard about him, never seen him...you can only say his style is Messi..like. Wow

SG

Quote from: SouthfieldWhite on August 29, 2013, 10:56:57 PM
We've already turned down a couple of very big bids for him, my only fear is if Jol don't play any of the youngsters, he might think he too won't get the chance and be off to get first team football elsewhere

Of course we will sell him when one of the big four makes a Smalling type bid in a year or two. That's the way of the football world and nothing to do with whether Jol gives him games unfortunately.