News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

How did the players celebrate the penalty win at Burton?

Started by Fulham76, August 29, 2013, 09:36:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulham76

I haven't seen any highlights of the game & was interested if we did the traditional sprint down the pitch to bundle the winning penalty taker? That would have been a little embarrassing if we did.

Lighthouse

Highlights are on here somewhere.

When Riise scored it was all rather polite. The players shook hands with Burton players and smiled. It was all very Fulham like.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

leonffc

Quote from: Fulham76 on August 29, 2013, 09:36:25 AM
I haven't seen any highlights of the game & was interested if we did the traditional sprint down the pitch to bundle the winning penalty taker? That would have been a little embarrassing if we did.

Unlike the Anfield crowd when they broke in to "who are ya, who are ya" and "you're not singing any more" amongst other rubbish when they went 3-2 up against the mighty Notts County. Now that was embarrassing  :021:

F(f)CUK

Sturridge's celebration for the 3rd goal was also a bit disrespectful.

Northern Cottager

Fernhurst

The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Roberty

Quote from: Lighthouse on August 29, 2013, 09:49:14 AM

When Riise scored it was all rather polite. The players shook hands with Burton players and smiled. It was all very Fulham like.

Were posh folks - they were probably inviting them to our dressing room for a glass of champagne and a canapé.
It could be better but it's real life and not a fantasy

Lighthouse

Quote from: Roberty on August 29, 2013, 12:25:34 PM

Were posh folks - they were probably inviting them to our dressing room for a glass of champagne and a canapé.

Explains where Berbatov was. Arranging the buffet.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Vinnieffc

!
It's an absolute scandal !! My new home shirt camouflages my black bow tie ! :012: My Butler will be writing a letter of complaint.

Brown@FFC

We are a disgrace of a football team at the moment. The awful football, and the lack of leadership on and off the field is the reason. The Hangeland back heel just sums us up at the moment. Imagine that with Hodgson, he'd be fuming. Jol just didn't give a rats.

Shredhead

Was that Riise's first goal for us? If so, I'm surprised he didn't make a bit more of a meal of it.
Also occasionally on Twitter @shredheadFFC

DJinNJ

Quote from: Brown@FFC on August 29, 2013, 02:19:23 PM
We are a disgrace of a football team at the moment. The awful football, and the lack of leadership on and off the field is the reason. The Hangeland back heel just sums us up at the moment. Imagine that with Hodgson, he'd be fuming. Jol just didn't give a rats.

Lighten up, Francis.

Buffalo76

Considering the team we had out against a League 2 team any celebrations should've been very muted  :dft001:

farfouille

Quote from: Shredhead on August 29, 2013, 05:07:49 PM
Was that Riise's first goal for us? If so, I'm surprised he didn't make a bit more of a meal of it.

He did on Twitter. :)
I thought that our players were embarrassed by their performance so they didn't celebrate too much, at least not in front of the fans and the team management.
"Everybody's assuming [Berbatov will go] but as far as I know he is a Man United player....my mistake. Oh my God. He's a Fulham player."
- Rene Meulensteen

farfouille

Quote from: Lighthouse on August 29, 2013, 12:28:19 PM
Quote from: Roberty on August 29, 2013, 12:25:34 PM

Explains where Berbatov was. Arranging the buffet.

Nope, he was rather sleeping - here's a recent photo from his official Facebook account:

"Everybody's assuming [Berbatov will go] but as far as I know he is a Man United player....my mistake. Oh my God. He's a Fulham player."
- Rene Meulensteen

farfouille

Jesus, I just looked at my last 2 posts - I can't believe what sources I use...  fp.gif
- Rene Meulensteen