more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR: QPR looking to move

Started by watfordwhite, August 30, 2013, 08:28:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buffalo76

Quote from: HillingdonFFC on August 30, 2013, 08:46:38 PM
What's this, all have a pop at me day? And there's me thinking it was supposed to be bit more civil than TIFF on here?
Envy probably wasn't the right word, wouldn't want anything they have or they're planning. I do feel though that they have some exciting years ahead while we seem to have stood still. A lot of Fulham fans I know seem a bit down at the moment, there's been a big fall in season ticket sales, I have to say in all the years I've watched Fulham I've rarely felt so unenthusiastic, why ? I'm not sure.

Exciting times ahead????!!!!! For those tit turds? Well there's certainly no fear of this Fulham fan feeling down in any way reading ur nonsense. On the contrary I'm feeling positively bouncy right now . Think you might wanna seek a medication review.

Fulham76

What's this, all have a pop at me day? And there's me thinking it was supposed to be bit more civil than TIFF on here?
Envy probably wasn't the right word, wouldn't want anything they have or they're planning. I do feel though that they have some exciting years ahead while we seem to have stood still. A lot of Fulham fans I know seem a bit down at the moment, there's been a big fall in season ticket sales, I have to say in all the years I've watched Fulham I've rarely felt so unenthusiastic, why ? I'm not sure.

Serious question... Are u a rangers fan??? Subtle digs at our attendance / fall in season ticket sales, (I've not heard that btw & of course couldn't get any worse than the inbreds from laugh-a-minute road), digs at our stadium, our ambition, our owners, (who have been here 2 mins), compared to those Pratt at rangers who have proved without doubt they have absolutely no idea how to run a football club. In fact, they provide the perfect example of how not to do things.
You then go on to tell us you're envious of that poxy little club. I genuinely couldn't think of a worse example to follow.

thebumponleroyshead

The joke is both ffc and rs know we are both a threat but noone 049:gif admits it
Oh You Lucky People We're the Best Team in The Land

Fulham76

Quote from: thebumponleroyshead on August 30, 2013, 10:16:21 PM
The joke is both ffc and rs know we are both a threat but noone 049:gif admits it

I disagree. I genuinely didn't give them a 2nd thought for 12 of the last 14 years & only really started to notice them when all their dopey fans continually came on our forums trying to take the pee, absolutely nothing to do with what they did on the pitch. Of course when we embarrassed them 3 out of 4 times their fans suddenly decide they're not interested in us! They're a little club who have been in the shadows of their local rivals for far too long & are no longer a threat to us on or off the pitch.

HillingdonFFC

Quote from: Fulham76 on August 30, 2013, 10:04:29 PM

Serious question... Are u a rangers fan??? Subtle digs at our attendance / fall in season ticket sales, (I've not heard that btw & of course couldn't get any worse than the inbreds from laugh-a-minute road), digs at our stadium, our ambition, our owners, (who have been here 2 mins), compared to those Pratt at rangers who have proved without doubt they have absolutely no idea how to run a football club. In fact, they provide the perfect example of how not to do things.
You then go on to tell us you're envious of that poxy little club. I genuinely couldn't think of a worse example to follow.

Am I a QPR fan??, and you talk about stupid comments.
Shouldn't really dignify this bollocks with a reply but I will. 3rd generation Fulham fan with nearly a 100 years of family support. Seen Fulham at nearly every ground in the country and many outside it over the last 35 years.
As for digs at our support, how is stating a fact that season ticket sales are down a dig?, ditto the stadium??. With regards to the new owners and our ambition I'll reserve judgment on that until after he's got his foot in the door. Personally hoping he'll be a fantastic owner but I'm not naive enough to think that's a foregone conclusion .
Also said above that envy was the wrong word but you obviously didn't read that. Not sure how good your geography is?  but I'm from a area with a very large Rangers support, I'm surrounded by them , if you knew me you'd know how annoying it was to be asked if I was a QPR fan, I really** hate them with a burning passion.
Don't want to offend anyone on here, never been into the message board arguing nonsense so this will be last thing I post on this subject .

** Swearing

Logicalman

OK, OK, enough of both the swearing and wind-ups accusing people of being a bitter. Please post about the thread subject and only that.

Thanks,

Walsh

I know it's bad but I really enjoyed reading that argument aha

Buffalo76

Don't blame you for asking that question. I got the same impression myself. For someone who apparently hates them he certainly tried to find enough positives to say about them whilst at the same time knocking his own team. Disappointing isn't it.

Fulham76

Quote from: Buffalo76 on August 31, 2013, 08:38:29 AM

Don't blame you for asking that question. I got the same impression myself. For someone who apparently hates them he certainly tried to find enough positives to say about them whilst at the same time knocking his own team. Disappointing isn't it.

Sure is.
Anyway, back to topic... Ha ha's & a 40k stadium? Absolute joke!
And like the rangers fan above, this is the last I'll say on the subject.

Chesh

Quote from: Buffalo76 on August 31, 2013, 08:38:29 AM

Lads, I know HillingdonFFC, and he is as dyed in the wool Fulham as is possible. I read his QPR comments as being wary of their threat as local competition, rather than being detrimental to Fulham and bigging the bush pikeys up.
Made in Hammersmith (1968)