watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NEW LEFT FULL ????

Started by Finnans Right Peg, August 30, 2013, 07:25:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Finnans Right Peg

Hi fulham faithful .This is my first post.
I have read many times on this forum that we need a new left defender (which I agree with)but who could we buy or loan that would be an improvement.Any ideas ???

I would like either Cresswell or Bertrand from Chelsea on loan (not sure of spelling)getting a loan player would allow us to loan Briggs out as Jol clearly reckons he is not ready

horse1031

Quote from: Finnans Right Peg on August 30, 2013, 07:25:29 PM
Hi fulham faithful .This is my first post.
I have read many times on this forum that we need a new left defender (which I agree with)but who could we buy or loan that would be an improvement.Any ideas ???

I would like either Cresswell or Bertrand from Chelsea on loan (not sure of spelling)getting a loan player would allow us to loan Briggs out as Jol clearly reckons he is not ready

076.gif

It could be anyone but we need a left back in as soon as possible.  If Richardson could stay healthy this wouldn't be such a big need but he is a sick note.  If Riise showed some confidence he might be able to do well enough til January.   093.gif

Holders

Contrary to many posters on here I quite like Richardson in the role - when fit. Riise was at fault, IMHO, for at least one of Burton's goals and we do need to strengthen that area.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

filham

Having listened to Jol's interview I think that unless someone comes in for Riise in the next couple of days (unlikely) then he will soldier on with what he has got. I suppose he can hardly justify having four left backs on the payroll.