News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Newcastle v Fulham, match day thread....

Started by WhiteJC, August 31, 2013, 01:42:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoeBartramFFC

Newcastle are there for the taking, keep it goalless going past the hour then the right subs could swing this in our favour. Berbatov has been poor and seems to be playing 2 seconds behind the rest of our side.

berbitatov

2 french warming remy and gour they r dangerous

LordNelson

PICK UP THE BLOODY PACE  092.gif

& where is our Iranian???
"The Right Honorable Lord Viscount Nelson K.B., Vice-Admiral of the WHITE ... Fulham expects that every man will do his duty!"

fulhamking

taarabt on for bent. berba up front with taarabt behind. win garanteed

itombomb

Quote from: alexbishop on August 31, 2013, 03:36:37 PM
Sidwell literally only knows how to pass backwards
And it takes him forever to do it, so the people he passes to, have men on them.

Northern Cottager

First on Match Of The Day boys and girls! Woooo!

the nutflush

We had one goal attempt in the first half.  Weak as piss.  Could someone tell that fat bastard Berba to run every now and then?  He looks like a 40something boxer having his 120th fight.   Just sub him if he cant be assed and put Tarrabt on.

Wingnut

Quote from: Walsh on August 31, 2013, 03:50:09 PM
Got in late... I guess it's been a bad start from Berbatov aha.

Lucky sod. I honestly can't remember the last time I walked such a poor half of football. Awful stuff.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

God The Mechanic

This is possibly the worst game of football I've ever seen.

Lighthouse

The first half is a perfect reason why few fans want to travel to watch the club. Not awful but just slow and yawn making. Exciting players are asked to defend. No quick breaks. But there is hope that Berbatov picks a place to play and actually controls the ball and Bent can see more of the ball.

I would love us to go for this. But I just can't see us even trying until we are a goal down.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

the nutflush

Quote from: Wingnut on August 31, 2013, 03:53:43 PM
Quote from: Walsh on August 31, 2013, 03:50:09 PM
Got in late... I guess it's been a bad start from Berbatov aha.

Lucky sod. I honestly can't remember the last time I walked such a poor half of football. Awful stuff.

I thought Sunderland was bad.  Didnt think it could get worse.

chiefo

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz best league in the world ya right. Christ if we only looked like we were bothered, any then some ask why we have "poor" following! Do me a favour. :dft007:

WhiteJC

its not just our game, all of the other half-times are 0-0

Alternative Right Back

...is it just blind faith to believe that the lack of pace in the first half is simply a cunning plan to conserve energy and come out all guns blazing after the hour mark?

Sammyffc

in all honesty im quite enjoying it , its interesting to see us pass the half way line running with the ball. a rare sight

Whitewash

I really don't think it's as bad as any of you are making out. Berbatov has been poor, I grant you, but other than that we've kept the ball nicely, had them under pressure for a 10 minute spell and have just lacked a bit of urgency. The introduction of someone like Taarabt could easily give us the cutting edge we need and turn the game around for us. Keep your hair on

MisfitKid

Quote from: Alternative Right Back on August 31, 2013, 03:55:28 PM
...is it just blind faith to believe that the lack of pace in the first half is simply a cunning plan to conserve energy and come out all guns blazing after the hour mark?

:plus one:    064.gif
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

..Kya.ffc..

Parker starting to prove my small doubt wrong, really happy with that. Really enjoying him.

Berba omg... Tbh. his attitude makes me sick - he can be brilliant and awesome watching but he can also just kill us.  Taarabt on for Berba.

Missing Kasami's interceptions, heart, work rate and runs to the box.

Stockdale looking good.

Bent is at least in and around the box, one of our biggest problems last season. Berba way to deep once again, stay between our cm and Bent, we do not need you to create every play, just to be a perfect threat to free up Bent and be dangerously.

COYW!!! Get us another 3 pts..!
Beers may have been involved in this post.

grandad

Quote from: God The Mechanic on August 31, 2013, 03:53:51 PM
This is possibly the worst game of football I've ever seen.

Not been a Fulham fan for very long then.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Zu-Meister