News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Newcastle v Fulham, match day thread....

Started by WhiteJC, August 31, 2013, 01:42:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Walsh

..Kya.ffc..

Quote from: Lighthouse on August 31, 2013, 04:40:24 PM
Really? Take Bent off? So now no forwards. I despair.
F.. .... sake.............. Sell Berba, Ruiz and buy someone that we really need - may be drunk, but wrong player, and wrong manager only = relegation battle. Admin was right last season: "The Dutch idiot will take us down"...
Beers may have been involved in this post.

BR

This isn't just Berbatov's worst game in a Fulham shirt, but he looks like he wants it to be his worst game in a Fulham shirt...

Ordar

Jol has to go. I've had enough. Theres been no improvement in the way we play. There are no tactics and we are so negative in every game. Even against Burton. And he can take Berbatov with him.

We've been slaughtered in all 3 games.

Sgt Fulham

Riise sucks...beaten by ben arfa every time and still doesnt learn to go tighter and not let him cut in. Just another away game I guess.

SKSW6

I'm officially "Jol out". Don't have the eloquence to describe how pissed off I am right now.

Nero

is riise that bad now we cant give him away Briggs must wonder what he has to do to get a game. didnt even play him at burton

JIMMY D

Why even go up and play??????? Jol will say we were unlucky ...... What a idiot!

Northern Cottager

We are so poor it hurts. Negative football and a philosophy to suck up pressure for 90 mins and some occasional breaking, obviously at no pace.

JIMMY D

Brown@FFC

Lighthouse

We have a good side now. Really we do. But we can't afford to have such a negative manager.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Wingnut

I'd dreading Chelsea away after this performance. If we play like that, it will be hell.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

LordNelson

That was an absolute f'ing Disgrace. More so because we could have gotten all 3 today. g*d dammit I'm angry.
"The Right Honorable Lord Viscount Nelson K.B., Vice-Admiral of the WHITE ... Fulham expects that every man will do his duty!"

Craven Mad

Another game without a clear-cut chance...

Sick of it. It can't keep going like this. Jol's best trait is his transfer dealing, but he's useless as a manager. I've always been in the camp of "he just needs time", "the team needs restructuring", "they'll learn to play together soon", but enough is enough. It's not the results I really care about tbh, it's the play. We've looked hopeless for so long, not just the past 3 games.

Khan, either get rid of Jol or give him some money. It can't go on like this..

Rambler

Time to get rid.. I haven't been this bored of our football since Lawrie sanchez. C'mon Khan.. be ruthless.

Alternative Right Back

tried to be positive, but only kidding myself... 2 busy days in the window needed - put your hand in your pocket Mr Khan...

Berbasilk_111

this is one of the worst performances I have ever seen by any team for that matter... what do these guys think before going to a game?