more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

jol and Ruiz

Started by nose, August 31, 2013, 04:58:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nose

this is nothing to do with looking for scapegoats
Neither of them desrve to be at fulham both are miles below the required standard.
The apologists for these no hopers really need to go to specsavers!

If jol remains heaven help us this season!
the bent substitution was insane
and berba was 100% useless today he or ruiz should have left the pitch not bent, bent's problem was zero service.

jol has been a menace since he arrived, we are going backwards like most of our passes.

Berbasilk_111

jeez, u really have a vendetta against Ruiz

SmithyFFC

Ruiz isn't the problem, Berbatov is the liability
FTID

Chutney

Ruiz was one of the only players trying for us today. And, he was the only player who actually tested Krul.
C O Y W

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: FulhamFan2 on August 31, 2013, 05:18:54 PM
Ruiz isn't the problem, Berbatov is the liability

Absolutely!!!

When he's on the pitch, everything has to move at his cadence. When he's on his game AND motivated, it works. When he's not both, it's a pretty poor experience. When he's neither, like today, it's dire.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

Twig

When I saw the team sheet I was relishing seeing Berbs behind Bent.  Trouble he was so far behind Bent they might as well have been playing on different pitches.  What a joke.

nose

berba was totally useless today and should have been substituted, that is point one against jol

Ruiz, i cannot believe you saw he game, he was slow in possesion, knocked off the ball endlessly, is ggenerally very slow, when did any one but JAR really test the keeper and that was a free kick. There are plenty of other poor players but ruiz has had over two seasons to impress, and actually he struggles at all levels, even against burton he was poor. what shall i say he is a shining example of briallance and well worth £10m?
He tracked back well but that was it..... he should have gone at half time and let tarabt have a chance.., that was the managers fault.

Daffy

Kacaniklic was terrible today also.

nose

Quote from: Daffy on August 31, 2013, 07:14:16 PM
a lot of them were poor but i think the tactics and team selection exhasibated the situation

Black, White and Fred

Should be Adel playing behind Bent. Ruiz is never going be effective if played out of postion. Berbs should of been dragged off at half time, today was not his day and played far too deep. Whenever he got the ball in the middle of the park he slowed down play and then passed to someone three yards away. It was dismal.
'A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.'

Friedrich Nietzsche

3rd Gen Fulham Fan since 1996

fulhamben

Quote from: 1879 on August 31, 2013, 07:57:20 PM
Should be Adel playing behind Bent. Ruiz is never going be effective if played out of postion. Berbs should of been dragged off at half time, today was not his day and played far too deep. Whenever he got the ball in the middle of the park he slowed down play and then passed to someone three yards away. It was dismal.
i dont get this adel behind a striker thing. yes he can run with the ball but his passing and shooting do not suggest he will be effective there
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

jarv

Agree. Newcastle are one of the worst teams in the division. In the past, I would have thought "fulhamish" for us to go and lose today against a team which has hardly had one shot in 3 games.
Fulhamish no more. Plain and simple JOL IS THE PROBLEM.

It could have been a lot more today. Several times Newcastle caught Fulham on the break (no surprises there). At least once, they had a 4 v2,
Thats FOUR v TWO. Fulham players were jogging back. You see more effort in a decent sunday league game. (and better football)

walts

jol ruiz and at the moment berbatov are all showing that they are the problem for a long time there has been no pace. watching palace tonight they will probably turn us over. jol has a great gift for upseting good players. he has built his side with players that are not up for a fight ruiz was hailed by him as some sort of top class act im still waiting to see any sign of this he is light weight no pace and so it would seem no real position as for berba we all know what he is capable of but looks like he cant be bothered

Travers Barney

Quote from: Daffy on August 31, 2013, 07:14:16 PM

Don't start me on him.
We are the whites

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Ruiz is a class player who has been  turned into a three legged donkey by a cowboy.

Barrie

I don't get the Ruiz love-in thing.  I thought he was poor again today, but by no means alone.

nose

Quote from: KCat on August 31, 2013, 09:29:04 PM
Ruiz is a class player who has been  turned into a three legged donkey by a cowboy.
You are usually one of the more sensible posters.
Do you not think ruiz is too slow and rather leightweight, in that he is far too easilly knocked off the ball. today was just a nightmare watching when he was in possesion and brushed off so easilly. He may have talent but it seems to me that after two seasons we really should be seeing more.
berba was hopeless today but at least we know what he is actually capable of because he demonstrates sublime moments, ruiz does not. it is of course partly the manager's fault but i can't help thinking ruiz is just not suited to the premier league, he isn't the first and may do better elsewhere.

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Nose,  you may well be right  I only know that I knew back in 2010 that he(Jol) would be a brain grenade i just knew.  Here we are in 2013,  and it is sooooooooooooooo much worse than that !! 

simplyfulham

Quote from: KCat on August 31, 2013, 09:29:04 PM
Ruiz is a class player who has been  turned into a three legged donkey by a cowboy.

Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhh ?

Count Berbatov

Ruiz was equally shockingly terrible at everything, as Kaca, Berba, Bent. From first touch, to finishing. Even Parker and Taarabt couldn't change that. It was just too many to "carry "

And I am sure Jol instructed Berbatov to roam everywhere and NOT play in the hole. It was Kaca and whoever else get in forward positions. It's the dire tactics of Jol that failed.
Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"