News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

1 paragraph to sum up where we're going wrong or could make things right?

Started by Fulham76, September 01, 2013, 09:21:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulham76

I personally think, (away from home anyway), simply trying to win rather than playing for a draw would make a big difference. What's the worse that could happen, we lose? We already do that most away games. An extra 3-4 away wins would keep us comfortably clear of trouble or push us in to the top 8.

Buffalo76

shnlwswlkr

What is the point in playing Football if you're not playing to win.
Twitter - @shnlwswlkr

Fulham76

epsomraver

Tigana always played the same way, home and away, he always said, it is a pitch the same as any other and you still have 22 players, that is why so many used to follow us away in those days because we did play exciting football, not just talk about it.

Roberty

Quote from: Fulham76 on September 01, 2013, 09:21:04 AM
I personally think, (away from home anyway), simply trying to win rather than playing for a draw would make a big difference. What's the worse that could happen, we lose? We already do that most away games. An extra 3-4 away wins would keep us comfortably clear of trouble or push us in to the top 8.

The is no evidence to support your idea

In 2008/9 we finished 7th - how many away wins did we have?

Last year we finished 12th and had 4 away wins

Oh - in 2008/9 we won three away from home - the key there was not too loose too many - eight draws and eight losses.
It could be better but it's real life and not a fantasy

Fulham76

Quote from: Roberty on September 01, 2013, 10:16:56 AM

The is no evidence to support your idea

In 2008/9 we finished 7th - how many away wins did we have?

Last year we finished 12th and had 4 away wins

Oh - in 2008/9 we won three away from home - the key there was not too loose too many - eight draws and eight losses.

So, if we won an extra 4 away games, (let's say we converted 4 draws in to 4 wins), an extra 8 points, and I'm assuming our home form remains reasonably solid. You genuinely believe that wouldn't help us keep clear of trouble & push up the table??? Very strange! An extra 8 points is an extra 8 points & wouldn't do us any harm at all. That's all the evidence anyone would need.

Cravenawin

Drop Berbatov, play Ruiz behind Bent, Taarabt left, Dejagah right. A lot better attacking wise. Berbatov just stifles our attacking play by dropping back into his own half far too often. If that doesn't work, sack our useless manager.

HatterDon

ya think?
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel