https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Non League Day

Started by harrovian, September 01, 2013, 01:17:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

harrovian

Saturday 7th  September
Harrow Boro v Dulwich Hamlet
Half price entrance for Fulham members & season  ticket holders all accompanied U 16s FREE

unfortunately Max Oberschmidt will now not be playing for Harrow!

Vinnieffc

Aarrgghh.. My local rag had Welling Utd vs. Kidderminster Harriers advertised and I thought yesterday was Non League day. So I toddled off the 3 miles to Welling only to find they were actually away to Hereford Utd : :012:

So I went for a few beers instead  :yay:

harrovian

:handbags: vinnie email me at [email protected] , I'll send you a couple of free tickets to Harrow v Dulwich

Vinnieffc

Hi Harrovian. Cheers for the offer but it's a bit of a haul for me as I'm in Kent ! So my nearest options are Welling, Dartford or at a push (heavens forbid) Charlton Athletic (not non-league, but they play like it  064.gif)

harrovian

I ll give them to the first Fulham supporter that emails me then.

[email protected]
www.harrowboro.com

LBNo11

...anyone else going to the Hampton & Richmond Borough game? If so, see you there...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Burt

Quote from: LBNo11 on September 01, 2013, 07:03:36 PM
...anyone else going to the Hampton & Richmond Borough game? If so, see you there...

Ed, Burt Jr and I will probably be there. I'll PM you nearer the time. My round, I believe...  :dft011:

LBNo11

Quote from: Burt on September 01, 2013, 07:32:34 PM
Quote from: LBNo11 on September 01, 2013, 07:03:36 PM

Ed, Burt Jr and I will probably be there. I'll PM you nearer the time. My round, I believe...  :dft011:

...I'm a cheap 'round' these days since knocking the alcohol on the head! I have to say I'm looking forward to reasonably priced tea and properly cooked fresh food and standing on the terraces enjoying my football again - and don't forget, show your Fulham season ticket for a discounted price on the turnstiles...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

SP

Might go to Crawley who are doing a £10 deal for other team's season ticket holders.  Keen to support Crawley as they are playing that team from Kent & I think they have terracing.

The Bronsons

Didcot Town for me, at home to Yate Town. If it goes well I might stick with it and forget the overpriced overhyped television circus I usually watch.

harrovian

Good to hear, support your local clubs..

SG

Mid Sussex Football League Premiership for me and much of the time more enjoyable than watching our overpaid prima donnas strutting around with hands on hips