watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

More importantly

Started by Alfayedslovechild, September 01, 2013, 10:10:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alfayedslovechild

Who are we going to lose by the end of play tomorrow?

With the current situation, we can't afford to lose anyone of any worth to the first team and if we do, well, I'm just going to go and hang myself off Putney Bridge.

Bare minimum, we're still also in need of a left back and a creative midfielder. I can bear the thought of watching Berbatov, if still here by tomorrow night, constantly dropping deep into midfield for the rest of the season.
Hope I'm wrong, but I've got this niggling feeling were going to be dealt with a sucker punch by tomorrow evening. 

alexbishop

who have we got that anyone would want?
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

sunburywhite

Quote from: alexbishop on September 01, 2013, 10:12:33 PM
who have we got that anyone would want?
Hopefully..................Jol
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Berserker

Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

MJG

Senderos would be the only sale imo

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4

SmithyFFC

Hangeland to Arsenal, done deal!  :hook:
FTID

MrProphet

If I was Jol I would be knocking on Khans door saying please sir can we spend some money.
New left back centre midfielder and pacey winger would be nice however I fear as you say sucker punch is more likely
079.gif

ScalleysDad

Berbs to PSG or Russia, Ruiz back to Twente or Germany, Amborieta does a runner and one too many loaned out. Team ethos built around 4.4.2 and the spirit of The Alamo by Tuesday. Stay away from the bridge ................................

or we sign Carlton Cole and Michael Dawson ............................ move over and make some room

MrProphet

Oh how I've missed the day's of being linked with Carlton Cole every week. Perhaps we are making progress

Scrumpy

I wouldn't be too upset if Berba went. Or Ruiz. I honestly think we'd be a stronger outfit even if they weren't replaced.
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

Rupert

Just spare a thought for the poor soul who would have to recover your body from Putney Bridge if you were to hang yourself. it would cause considerable traffic chaos as well.
See, some people just don't think these things through. You need to get in touch with Lighthouse, he has a nuclear bunker, which he should have finished rebuilding by now, and if he is true to form he will still have forgotten to stick a handle on the inside of the door, so pop in there and after a few weeks the supplies will run out. Cleaner than hanging yourself, I hope you agree.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

ToodlesMcToot

Is David Bentley over 30 yet?
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

Rhys Lightning 63

Quote from: ToodlesMcToot on September 01, 2013, 11:49:15 PM
Is David Bentley over 30 yet?

29. So we'll have to wait until next summer
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

JBH

Hopefully we lose Berbatov and Senderos

malcbridger

fulhamfever

Kaka has just signed for AC Milan so that means Emmanuelson could be on his way back to Fulham

MrProphet

Quote from: fulhamfever on September 02, 2013, 08:21:23 AM
Kaka has just signed for AC Milan so that means Emmanuelson could be on his way back to Fulham

Think they will keep him boateng has gone to Schalke and used to play number 10 he will be a direct replacement

MasterHaynes

Quote from: MrProphet on September 01, 2013, 10:28:17 PM
If I was Jol I would be knocking on Khans door saying please sir can we spend some money.
New left back centre midfielder and pacey winger would be nice however I fear as you say sucker punch is more likely
079.gif
If we wanted a pacy winger we should have got Sinclair on loan from City instead of letting him gp to WBA. Left back and cover for Right back(Manolev?) and Centre Midfield

Brown@FFC

Hugo to Hull. Riise to QPR. Senderos to Parma. (Berbatov to Bulgaria). (Ruiz to Holland). Bring in 2 defenders, 1 midfielder and 1 striker. Jol won't change the 4-4-1-1 system, so 2 strikers in Bent, and a newby, plus Trotta. We have loads of CFs, Taarabt, Kasami, Kaca and Frei can play there. We need a creative CM, don't care who, and a couple of defenders.

alfie

Wow, you know so much you must have you A licence, why are you not at a premier league club.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't