watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Today's the day...

Started by Buffalo76, September 02, 2013, 08:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buffalo76

I'm hoping we make that inspirational signing that gives everyone belief we can have a good season  :033:

aFFCn_Fan

Well it's not going to be this bloke we were linked with

West Bromwich Albion have captured Marseille midfielder Morgan Amalfitano - Sky
@hincharoo

Zu-Meister

Philip Buckingham ‏@PJBuckingham
Definite interest in Fulham's Hugo Rodallega, who SB brought to England in 2009, but convincing him to move may prove difficult #hcafc

Emanuele Giulianelli ‏@EmaGiulianelli
Loan swap between #Parma and #Fulham: Benalouan at London, Senderos in Italy

aFFCn_Fan

Parma also signed Walter Gargano on a season-long loan from Napoli last night - he was another of our reported targets.
@hincharoo

Ordar

I wouldnt hold your breath for anything exciting happening today

Airfix

Quote from: Buffalo76 on September 02, 2013, 08:55:34 AM
I'm hoping we make that inspirational signing that gives everyone belief we can have a good season  :033:

064.gif 064.gif 064.gif

:58:

:012:

Jack Fulham

How about a inspirational manager? :-)

Humbled

i think we will get a couple in....
I still think we have a good 11 that can get top 10 if played correctly (no favourites)

MasterHaynes

If Asou Akoto goes to QPR instead of us then I will become a glass half empty guy like many others on here

shnlwswlkr

I don't think we'll get anyone in, but will probably see someone leave last minute, like usual. Kind of hope it's Berbatov.
Twitter - @shnlwswlkr

The Equalizer

Cue smashing of the F5 key until the transfer window 'SLAMS SHUT'!
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

cmg

Quote from: MasterHaynes on September 02, 2013, 09:54:50 AM
If Asou Akoto goes to QPR instead of us then I will become a glass half empty guy like many others on here

You're kidding me? To be 'glass half empty guy' on here would make you an raving optimist.

'Many others on here' are dressed-in-a-fur-coat-in-the-middle-of-the-Sahara-desert-with-a-pint-tankard-filled-with-cyanide-guys.

LBNo11

Quote from: cmg on September 02, 2013, 10:20:23 AM

You're kidding me? To be 'glass half empty guy' on here would make you an raving optimist.

'Many others on here' are dressed-in-a-fur-coat-in-the-middle-of-the-Sahara-desert-with-a-pint-tankard-filled-with-cyanide-guys.

...again I will defend FoF, you will see exactly the same amount of enthusiasm about the current Fulham on all the Fulham websites - it is NOT just FoF - the enthusiasm has been drained out of many by what they have been watching...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Fulham76

I'm hoping we make that inspirational signing that gives everyone belief we can have a good season  :033:

Hmmmmm....

cottage cheese

Reports that we are going to have a very quiet day. Well back to work it is then

FFCByTheRiver

Quote from: LBNo11 on September 02, 2013, 10:23:54 AM
Quote from: cmg on September 02, 2013, 10:20:23 AM

...again I will defend FoF, you will see exactly the same amount of enthusiasm about the current Fulham on all the Fulham websites - it is NOT just FoF - the enthusiasm has been drained out of many by what they have been watching...

No...I don't think that's true. The proportion of 'pessimistic' fans on FOF is higher than on Twitter, for example. Not making a judgement either way :)

Buffalo76

Quote from: Fulham76 on September 02, 2013, 10:48:01 AM

Hmmmmm....

Nothing wrong with hoping !! Might not get us far though.But you never know what may happen by 11pm.

FFCByTheRiver

I have to admit I don't think we're going to sign anyone.

Zu-Meister

normally theres a club statement saying the club has concluded its dealings for the window....no?

filham

Twelve hours left to the deadline. surely it's getting a bit late for us to make a signing now. no time for even a mini medical.