watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

In a funny sort of way

Started by Peabody, September 02, 2013, 02:50:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peabody

I am looking forward to MJ leaving, just to see how long it takes for you lot to turn on him.l

farfouille

Quote from: Peabody on September 02, 2013, 02:50:10 PM
I am looking forward to MJ leaving, just to see how long it takes for you lot to turn on him.l

MJ leaving? I hope you mean Michael Jackson not Martin Jol. :P
"Everybody's assuming [Berbatov will go] but as far as I know he is a Man United player....my mistake. Oh my God. He's a Fulham player."
- Rene Meulensteen

epsomraver

Both I hope, most have already turned on him Mr P

FFC1987

Quote from: epsomraver on September 02, 2013, 02:57:42 PM

A comfortable win in our next game and they will seen be back supporting......#fickle

LBNo11

Quote from: FFC1987 on September 02, 2013, 03:02:37 PM

A comfortable win in our next game and they will seen be back supporting......#fickle

...not I squire, a much hoped for win would be great, but I have felt for a long time that in my opinion Jol is not right for us.

Out of the two MJ's i'd rather keep the inanimate object that lurks by the riverside...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

HatterDon

Quote from: LBNo11 on September 02, 2013, 03:07:30 PM

...not I squire, a much hoped for win would be great, but I have felt for a long time that in my opinion Jol is not right for us.

Out of the two MJ's i'd rather keep the inanimate object that lurks by the riverside...

So you want to hang on to Jol then?
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

epsomraver

Quote from: HatterDon on September 02, 2013, 03:12:08 PM

So you want to hang on to Jol then?

Oh well set up Ed 064.gif 064.gif

Peabody

Well, until the people who actually employ him make the decision to get rid of him, then he is Fulham manager, then I will support him. Old fashioned I know, blind loyalty, whatever, I know neither I nor you can have any influence on who manages us and for how long.

FFC1987

Quote from: Peabody on September 02, 2013, 03:17:01 PM

Well, until the people who actually employ him make the decision to get rid of him, then he is Fulham manager, then I will support him. Old fashioned I know, blind loyalty, whatever, I know neither I nor you can have any influence on who manages us and for how long.

Not old fashioned in my eyes. I certainly adopt that method myself. I don't see the point in arguing about managers when we support the club that put their trust in him. (not having a dig at people as I enjoy debate regarding such subjects but ultimately I just think the club knows best)

alfie

Well lets hope for your sakes that we don't start playing and winning games.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

LBNo11

...alfie, if I am wrong and Jol does well, and most of all Fulham FC benefits, then I will be delighted, as ever I am big enough and certainly ugly enough to take criticism where due and more to the point, proven.

I just want to get back to enjoying watching the whites play, and look forward to going to matches, and to stay until the end of matches again...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

kendeh

I respect everybody's right to there opinion, but I will be glad when the school holidays are over and we can have some grown up opinions. Martin Jol is doing the best he can within the budget he has been given and we are stil only three games into the season, so lets get real.

The Old Count

In case Jol does get sacked.........

Whoever the new manager is - OUT!

Just thought I'd start the ball rolling.

Tonywa

I don't think Alan Dicks has a club at the moment. ;-)

epsomraver

Quote from: kendeh on September 02, 2013, 04:05:56 PM
I respect everybody's right to there opinion, but I will be glad when the school holidays are over and we can have some grown up opinions. Martin Jol is doing the best he can within the budget he has been given and we are stil only three games into the season, so lets get real.

Not clever to infer that people posting on here are school kids, a lot on here were standing on the terraces before you were even a twinkle in your dad's eye so let's not start insulting peoples intelligence This is the third season now we have had to endure his management or lack of it, not just three games, the two friendlies at the cottage were boring, we struggle against a div 2 team, not just three games at all.

kendeh

I am 69 this year epsomraver so I would be willing to bet I have seen more Fulham games than you have had hot dinners, and in every division.So your inference that I was calling everybody a schoolkid is misguided.

Roberty

Quote from: kendeh on September 03, 2013, 07:37:13 AM
I am 69 this year epsomraver so I would be willing to bet I have seen more Fulham games than you have had hot dinners, and in every division.So your inference that I was calling everybody a schoolkid is misguided.

If my son is anything to go by, school kids don't get up until after midday. So your safe - someone posting on here at the time in the morning can't be one
It could be better but it's real life and not a fantasy

alfie

Quote from: LBNo11 on September 02, 2013, 04:00:14 PM
...alfie, if I am wrong and Jol does well, and most of all Fulham FC benefits, then I will be delighted, as ever I am big enough and certainly ugly enough to take criticism where due and more to the point, proven.

I just want to get back to enjoying watching the whites play, and look forward to going to matches, and to stay until the end of matches again...

sorry LB just a bit sarky
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

epsomraver

Quote from: kendeh on September 03, 2013, 07:37:13 AM

Want to bet then,?,  you would lose, You are the one who stated that when the schools go back then the posts would improve therefore  inferring that any view that differs from yours is childish we will get "grown up opinions " Strange age does not always give wisdom, some of the best posters on here are younger fans