watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Demba Ba??

Started by Tempest, September 02, 2013, 07:45:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tempest

SSN reporting non CL team bid for Ba on loan??They'd be happier for him to come to us than Arse or spurs and the £3m loan fee wouldn't be any where near that for us?? Could it be us? Would you be happy with that? guessing would  mean Berba going or dropping deeper? Not Everton as Lukaku is going there, only other team I can think of is Liverpool.

I'm saying it is us. No info on it, just optimistic or pist, not sure which
Live in Falmouth!

fulhamben

dont think we can have another loan from england. plus its a cm rb and lb that we desperatley need
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Fulham76

Quote from: Tempest on September 02, 2013, 07:45:37 PM
SSN reporting non CL team bid for Ba on loan??They'd be happier for him to come to us than Arse or spurs and the £3m loan fee wouldn't be any where near that for us?? Could it be us? Would you be happy with that? guessing would  mean Berba going or dropping deeper? Not Everton as Lukaku is going there, only other team I can think of is Liverpool.

Can't imagine it's us. Jol hates forwards or anyone that tries to go forward & score goals.

Burt

Arsenal have made a £1.5m loan bid, Chelsea are after double that.

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: Fulham76 on September 02, 2013, 07:48:37 PM
SSN reporting non CL team bid for Ba on loan??They'd be happier for him to come to us than Arse or spurs and the £3m loan fee wouldn't be any where near that for us?? Could it be us? Would you be happy with that? guessing would  mean Berba going or dropping deeper? Not Everton as Lukaku is going there, only other team I can think of is Liverpool.

Can't imagine it's us. Jol hates forwards or anyone that tries to go forward & score goals.
People like Darren Bent you mean.

Fulham76

Quote from: The Moose on September 02, 2013, 07:53:04 PM
Quote from: Fulham76 on September 02, 2013, 07:48:37 PM
SSN reporting non CL team bid for Ba on loan??They'd be happier for him to come to us than Arse or spurs and the £3m loan fee wouldn't be any where near that for us?? Could it be us? Would you be happy with that? guessing would  mean Berba going or dropping deeper? Not Everton as Lukaku is going there, only other team I can think of is Liverpool.

People like Darren Bent you mean.

Mark my words, he'll be playing left back in no time.

Twig

How about Bent at LB, Ba at RB and Senderos as the loan striker, should appeal to Jol?

Holders

Quote from: Twig on September 02, 2013, 08:04:47 PM
How about Bent at LB, Ba at RB and Senderos as the loan striker, should appeal to Jol?

To whom should he be loaned?
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Fulham76

As long as there are no shots at goal, Jol will be well pleased!

Twig

Quote from: Holders on September 02, 2013, 08:08:00 PM

To whom should he be loaned?

Sorry, bit loan obsessed as that seems to be the extent of our ambition these days.