watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

One Fed-up fulham fan

Started by FFC1999, September 02, 2013, 09:06:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FFC1999

I am fed up. After an abysmal end to last season and not the greatest start this season. Our style of play lacks attacking play and leaves us to watch our team defend, defend and not take shoots. With a new owner, a rich one we have yet to fill gaps in the side. Without a good lb and a holding midfielder I feel we will struggle. Watching the Tv and seeing players like sessignion and Long going to clubs around us in the table annoys me. I honestly think with the side we have got we could go down.

leonffc

I share your pain and agree with every word but theres two hours left of the window. You know we wait until the last second so lets wait and see.

Then again  079.gif

epsomraver

Quote from: FFC1999 on September 02, 2013, 09:06:03 PM
I am fed up. After an abysmal end to last season and not the greatest start this season. Our style of play lacks attacking play and leaves us to watch our team defend, defend and not take shoots. With a new owner, a rich one we have yet to fill gaps in the side. Without a good lb and a holding midfielder I feel we will struggle. Watching the Tv and seeing players like sessignion and Long going to clubs around us in the table annoys me. I honestly think with the side we have got we could go down.

We are too good to go down :hook:

FFC1999

Apparently Monk has turned up at Motspur Park...we really are really in trouble

Edited for swearing - 1st 063.gif

sunburywhite

We are currently 11/2 with Paddy Power to go down, so are Newcastle

There are however 7 more teams below us in the betting
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Artful Dodger

Quote from: FFC1999 on September 02, 2013, 09:13:40 PM
Apparently Monk has turned up at Motspur Park...we really are
Dont' know about a Monk, think we need Jesus Christ himself :005:
Faber est suae quisque fortunae

The Equalizer

Quote from: FFC1999 on September 02, 2013, 09:13:40 PM
Apparently Monk has turned up at Motspur Park...we really are

????

"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

thebumponleroyshead

Although its not fun being a White just now bookies are rarely wrong, it's a long season, 7 teams with shitter odds even if we finish 17th 16th 15th 14th its all about money now so another season means more money in the pot and we can become a self sustaining team just like Charlton, Blackburn before the Venkys, Boltons of this world etc. tried and failed. We have London as a draw for potential recruits - Scotty and Bent definitely came due to that - we'll be alright we just may have to lower expectations. A win can do wonders, the next 2 games...... 049:gif WE ARE NOT FULHAM PARK RANGERS, I know its not massively ambitious but it could be worse. Viva El Fulham. Fulham till I die.
Oh You Lucky People We're the Best Team in The Land

Fulham Tup North

096.gig AJ is looking at going back to Palace?  So we buy him for a fortune, pay his vet's bills for a year then let him go on a free.  Now QPArse will make money on him.  What a farce.  :Get Coat gif:
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

HammyH3

Quote from: thebumponleroyshead on September 02, 2013, 10:01:27 PM
Although its not fun being a White just now bookies are rarely wrong, it's a long season, 7 teams with shitter odds even if we finish 17th 16th 15th 14th its all about money now so another season means more money in the pot and we can become a self sustaining team just like Charlton, Blackburn before the Venkys, Boltons of this world etc. tried and failed. We have London as a draw for potential recruits - Scotty and Bent definitely came due to that - we'll be alright we just may have to lower expectations. A win can do wonders, the next 2 games...... 049:gif WE ARE NOT FULHAM PARK RANGERS, I know its not massively ambitious but it could be worse. Viva El Fulham. Fulham till I die.
Well said.
There is way to much grizzling on this board. Lighten up.
Doing well, not doing well, winning sometimes, losing others. That's all part of supporting Fulham over the years. We hope for the best but it's out of our hands, always has been. Whatever happens we will still be able to go and support the best club at the finest ground in the country!

thebumponleroyshead

Quote from: HammyH3 on September 02, 2013, 10:14:16 PM
Quote from: thebumponleroyshead on September 02, 2013, 10:01:27 PM
Well said.
There is way to much grizzling on this board. Lighten up.
Doing well, not doing well, winning sometimes, losing others. That's all part of supporting Fulham over the years. We hope for the best but it's out of our hands, always has been. Whatever happens we will still be able to go and support the best club at the finest ground in the country!
I feel a bromance developing, but seriously lets look at where we have come from in the last few years for Christs sake - taking Ashford to a replay, not that long ago cacking hell they would get done 10 -0 by Burton.
Oh You Lucky People We're the Best Team in The Land

Berbasilk_111

The squads good, I honestly cannot have too many complaints, just a manager to get the best out of these lot

Berserker

Maybe the chairman is saving his money to get a new manager  :005:
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

HatterDon

Quote from: Fulham Tup North on September 02, 2013, 10:07:02 PM
096.gig AJ is looking at going back to Palace?  So we buy him for a fortune, pay his vet's bills for a year then let him go on a free.  Now QPArse will make money on him.  What a farce.  :Get Coat gif:

There were about 50 posters on this site who would have been thrilled to drive AJ to Loftus Rd. We threw him away with almost no concern on here. And now we're upset because he got a gig in the Prem? I don't understand.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

FFC1999

Quote from: epsomraver on September 02, 2013, 09:13:08 PM

Guess I was right...Epsomraver who?

epsomraver

Quote from: FFC1999 on November 26, 2013, 09:30:09 PM
Quote from: epsomraver on September 02, 2013, 09:13:08 PM

Guess I was right...Epsomraver who?

Would you  like to explain the hook symbol in simple words?

FFC1999

Lighthouse

I wish I had the patience to go back and find posts I stated the bleedin obvious. I can go back to the days when we had the scrolls. We walked funny but I still said - If ye olde fulham do not spend any munny then we will be well and truly posterior poked.

The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Admin

Quote from: Lighthouse on April 21, 2014, 12:43:48 AM
I wish I had the patience to go back and find posts I stated the bleedin obvious. I can go back to the days when we had the scrolls. We walked funny but I still said - If ye olde fulham do not spend any munny then we will be well and truly posterior poked.

Reminds me a bit like my "This Dutch idiot is taking us down" thread. Although that one was worth dragging up before we went into the Swansea game last season.