more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

amorebieta

Started by cottager123, September 03, 2013, 10:52:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cottager123

Burt

Injured... Scheduled to return in a couple of weeks.

Berserker

What's the matter with him
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

7787fulham

Physioroom.com has him down as having a knock and expected return date of sept 14th

Berserker

'having a knock' seems to be used a lot as a  football term, what does it actually mean?

- Martin Luther King Jr.

JBH

It means he has a slight impact injury that is not serious but prevents the player from playing

westcliff white

he got injured in the last week of training before the Sunderland game (i think thats what Jol said), some form of bruising on his calf i think. up to 3 weeks out, so this 2 week break maybe a good thing
Every day is a Fulham day

Fernhurst

I heard it was a nasty stretch of the homesickness hamstring and he has decided not to take part in any games until Mummy is flown in by FFC
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

AnotherVicHalomLoveChild

So handy for the opposition to know - just whack him in the hamstring & it's bye bye to our new warrior!

As for our new goalkeeper with 2 dodgy shoulders.................

Come on Stockers!

MasterHaynes

If Amorebieta is not properly match fit until October we will need to get behind Senderos and not get on his back, Hughes is doubtful for NI because of a groin strain,if he plays and aggravates it he could be out for 3-4 weeks as groin injuries have to be rested properly and given time to repair.

Frankie-Peter Taylor

He's injured I believe, but he's in the squad for Venezuela's World Cup qualifiers vs. Chile and Peru. Perhaps he's just travelling as a leader figure. I will be quite worried/slightly annoyed if he does take part. Knowing our luck, Amore, Dejagah and Ruiz will return from International duty injured.

Rudolph

Quote from: MasterHaynes on September 04, 2013, 02:16:19 PM
If Amorebieta is not properly match fit until October we will need to get behind Senderos and not get on his back, Hughes is doubtful for NI because of a groin strain,if he plays and aggravates it he could be out for 3-4 weeks as groin injuries have to be rested properly and given time to repair.

Old habits die hard. Doubt he'll get any support as opinions have been set regardless of his performances.

FFC1987

Quote from: Rudolph on September 04, 2013, 03:53:08 PM
Quote from: MasterHaynes on September 04, 2013, 02:16:19 PM

Old habits die hard. Doubt he'll get any support as opinions have been set regardless of his performances.

Oh come on now. A load converted last season but once he started to slide, the support did too! I think some of us aren't blinded by reputation.

Berserker

I think Phil's sweet but i suppose that wouldn't help his footballing reputation

- Martin Luther King Jr.

HatterDon

Don't you guys know that any player who has ever played in Italy or Spain that hasn't played a minute for us is superior to guys with lots of Prem experience on our squad. Come on now, get with the program.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Banstead White

I must be ignorant....I thought it was an italian dish with pasta.... :wine:
Roysie

sunburywhite

I thought it was a slow paced scooter
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Travers Barney

Quote from: Banstead White on September 04, 2013, 06:59:38 PM
I must be ignorant....I thought it was an italian dish with pasta.... :wine:

He does like an Italian dish..was in Il Camino's last Wednesday night and he was on an adjacent table with his partner and their baby..loads of tattoos.

coyw
We are the whites

Fernhurst

That's shocking

Tattooing a baby
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Forever Fulham

Go, Senderos!  He's a speedy sturdy tank.  He hurts the other children.