watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

So what are we........

Started by Beamer, September 04, 2013, 01:55:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NogoodBoyo

There's a bloke wot looks just like Ray Lewington ion that vid.
Nogood "caught red-handed and haired, isit" Boyo

Lighthouse

So where are we? - We are in a World of make believe where cheerleaders come and wave and bounce and Berbatov doesn't. We are in a World where football is played with no intent to score. We are in a World where we spend time picking the best team only to realise that it doesn't matter because our 11 players are playing in their own half. We live in a World where a lucky win is greeted with self abuse and drugs and alcohol and defeat as ulucky. We are in a World where we deserved a draw because we held out until 87 minutes.

So where are we? We are in a World of pain and horror. Where entertainment and skill means hoping the other team will miss. We are waiting for something positive to happen on the field during a game. We are waiting to stop playing scared.

fp.gif 051
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

filham

The problem at the moment is that we cannot see how a team is going to be moulded from all of the players we have.

The only names certain to be on the next team sheet are Reither, Hangeland and Scott- Parker, all kinds of combinations  can be made up from remaining players. It would seem as if the next couple of months could be taken up experimenting with players and systems.

FFCSteve

Well the next game is gonna point the way!

Any more terrible negative, defensive performances & I think we we know the outcome.

Sort out our passing game, stop playing in our own half, sub players that don't perform (I think you know who I'm talking about!)
Be positive with our new signings.

COYW!!! Bring back Rene! But I do like Slav!