more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Injured Players

Started by Berserker, September 04, 2013, 10:39:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ScalleysDad

Quote from: Berserker on September 05, 2013, 07:31:15 PM
I wonder how good our coaching team is actually. Is it just a case of keeping it in the family rather than having real top notch expertise

Kerching. suitable symbol and a light bulb thing. I think we talked about this last season when you sat with us as we watched the last few games grind along. I know Hughs and his Taffia took some stick but the warm ups back then were a thing of beauty. Now they are a series of ambles with little energy or imagination. We can't do corners or free kicks and how many opposition keepers get their fingers burned these days.

The obvious slogan would get us into trouble so....... 'close relations in the first team squad coaching set up out' 

Beamer

Amorebieta, having failed to be fit enough to play for us at all this season has gone jetting off to Venezuela to join up with their international squad.
Why on earth has he been allowed to go, does this mean he is now fit and we are happy to allow him to play for his country in order to get some playing time under his belt - seems unlikely we would risk him being overused without having our own medical staff keeping an eye on him.
Or has he simply gone to get some time with his international colleagues which would seem madness to let him jet off half way round the world for no real benefit.
All sounds odd to me. 

HatterDon

Quote from: Beamer on September 06, 2013, 03:18:36 PM
Amorebieta, having failed to be fit enough to play for us at all this season has gone jetting off to Venezuela to join up with their international squad.
Why on earth has he been allowed to go, does this mean he is now fit and we are happy to allow him to play for his country in order to get some playing time under his belt - seems unlikely we would risk him being overused without having our own medical staff keeping an eye on him.
Or has he simply gone to get some time with his international colleagues which would seem madness to let him jet off half way round the world for no real benefit.
All sounds odd to me. 

Evidently, the Finnish word for Amorebieta is Litmanen.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel