watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham ticket prices??

Started by cottager123, September 08, 2013, 05:21:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cottager123

last season i used to be able to go to a game for about 25.00 for a ticket against a team like west brom, now when i went to buy a ticket it costs 45.00?! have the prices gone up or something? because at the moment i dont believe that our team is good enough to merit a rise in prices as the club cant be bothered to spend their money, so why should we?! im 17 at the moment so would it make a difference if i was 16 last season?

JBH

If you had any mates who are ST holders you could have got one for a tenner

cottager123

i dont have any ST mates, and i didnt pay that ludicrous amount!

SouthfieldWhite

I thought it was £30 for the West Brom game?

cottager123

i sit in the johnny haynes stand in the lower tier

ScalleysDad

Quote from: cottager123 on September 08, 2013, 05:21:16 PM
last season i used to be able to go to a game for about 25.00 for a ticket against a team like west brom, now when i went to buy a ticket it costs 45.00?! have the prices gone up or something? because at the moment i dont believe that our team is good enough to merit a rise in prices as the club cant be bothered to spend their money, so why should we?! im 17 at the moment so would it make a difference if i was 16 last season?

I have two tickets in P3, out of the rain, which you could have at a tenner each. I'll waive the booking fee as offsprings one and two are still in student mode.

JBH

Quote from: cottager123 on September 08, 2013, 05:28:50 PM

Try sitting in the putney end its cheaper

ScalleysDad

Quote from: JBH on September 08, 2013, 05:58:51 PM
Quote from: cottager123 on September 08, 2013, 05:28:50 PM

Try sitting in the putney end its cheaper

but still classy and rudely polite.

Roberty

Where were you planning to sit?

The concession for ages 16 - 21 - is £20 for most parts of the ground

It could be better but it's real life and not a fantasy

Northern Cottager

Thanks to BedsFFc I've got two tix for a tenet, I agree though, without that I'd never pay 40 quid for a ticket.

SouthfieldWhite

Quote from: Northern Cottager on September 08, 2013, 09:08:39 PM
Thanks to BedsFFc I've got two tix for a tenet, I agree though, without that I'd never pay 40 quid for a ticket.

You wouldn't of had too , its £30 in the Hammersmith end

ScalleysDad

Quote from: ScalleysDad on September 08, 2013, 05:51:57 PM

I have two tickets in P3, out of the rain, which you could have at a tenner each. I'll waive the booking fee as offsprings one and two are still in student mode.

Offer applies to anybody. I can post them Monday or Tuesday and they should get to you well before the game. I'll trust you for the dosh at the game. I'll be in P2 with Berserker and a large contingent of the Plymouth Albion Ladies rugby team front row so there will be no place to hide.

filham

£45 for the West Brom  game?? They have sold you the chairman's seat by mistake!

Tooting legend

Scalleysdad if you still have the tickets I will have them off you, I did send you a message.....

fulham traveller

Quote from: Northern Cottager on September 08, 2013, 09:08:39 PM
exactly but a house up north for that money. only joking its scandalous the prices they charge for football matches

ScalleysDad

Quote from: Tooting legend on September 09, 2013, 08:09:34 PM
Scalleysdad if you still have the tickets I will have them off you, I did send you a message.....

yup. replied. send me your address and off shore account details so I can post them in the morning. I'll post them first class.

ScalleysDad

The two tickets in P3 are available again. I tell you what it was only a couple of seasons ago when colleagues at work would have jumped at these just for a day out at a proper ground etc etc. We are now so dull to watch they would rather go shopping or watch rugby on tele.

Berserker

TBH i don't think anybody where i work would want to see Fulham and West Brom play. Mind you alot are excited about the Chelsea cup game
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

ScalleysDad

Quote from: Berserker on September 09, 2013, 10:14:14 PM
TBH i don't think anybody where i work would want to see Fulham and West Brom play. Mind you alot are excited about the Chelsea cup game

Howdy doody,
It doesn't bode well for the Cardiff game does it which due to the restrictions the Club have put on still has plenty of empty seats. Rightly so I suppose as they can be scamps but if people are now that apathetic about Fulham for a tenner and even the tourists are finding better things to do the Riverside development could be a folly. I know I should have contacted the ticket office earlier when I ended up with four tickets but I honestly thought somebody would want them. The top six and cup games will come and go, I'm guessing you meant Everton, but it is the games against the Baggies, the Stokes, the Hulls and the like that we need full houses for. Hows Big D doing? See you on Saturday.

Berserker

No meant Swindon are at home to Chelsea in the cup. Alot of excitement here, there will definitely not be enough tickets available, well in the Home stands, doubt if the Chelsea fans will qant to stand in the away end which is uncovered
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.