watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

What are FOFers doing tonight !!!

Started by MOR :, September 13, 2013, 02:15:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berserker

Watching a couple of episodes of Tinker, Sailor, Soldier, Spy as i recently finished reading the book. Also just going to share a Chelsea bun with Mr B to get my sugar levels up for tomorrow
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

e4b

The Good Earth has to be one of the best Mr B enjoy.Im working tonight till 7am then home for 3-4 hours kip then of to the match and back for work at 6.30pm.Its why i sometimes have to leave the match a bit early.

ScalleysDad

Quote from: Berserker on September 13, 2013, 08:51:23 PM
Watching a couple of episodes of Tinker, Sailor, Soldier, Spy as i recently finished reading the book. Also just going to share a Chelsea bun with Mr B to get my sugar levels up for tomorrow

Steady. We have caramel wafers for half time. Actually I have just been browsing things to do in Swindon. Caitlin has a game against Supermarine on Sunday so we are slumming it in Swindon Central tomorrow night. The ladies are thinking retail outlets and I am thinking steam museum or brewery. Somethings gonna have to give.
I'll bring the Everton ticket with me tomorrow. I might get to the Cardiff game after all..... is Derek going? Caitlin won't be so the seat next to me is spare ..................... and I have some new material...... such as ( the non visual no arm waving version)

three o clock this morning I still hadn't got to sleep. Next door had locked their three dogs out in their garden and they had been whining, howling and barking all night. Five past three enough was enough and I got up, got dressed and told the current Mrs Short that I was going to sort it. Five minutes later I'm back. As I was getting back into bed the current Mrs Short asks "So what did you do?"
"I put the dogs in our garden. Lets see how they like it!"
See you tomorrow. Don't be late.

valdeingruo

Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

Berserker

I never go to the Outlet village as shop in Cirencester, Bath, Oxford for Clothes, well apart from going to the NT for a cuppa in my lunch break, my cousins go there if they visit from London and they think it is ok. The Steam museum is good plus they have a special grown ups (!) model railway event Sunday in the big hall i beleive. Meal wise in the evening   the Weighbridge is pricey but well worth the money. Avebury circle, Manor House and gardens are good. I live near Swindon Supermarine ground.

I expect Derek will go to Cardiff match, if you could keep an eye on him and help him up the stairs that would be great as i doubt i will be able to make it

- Martin Luther King Jr.

MOR :

Quote from: Fernhurst on September 13, 2013, 07:58:33 PM
Well we've had a ring round and The Old Sods Army are coming out with you MOR.....

Now..... budge up!

What a cracking night...

The Equalizer

Quote from: Berserker on September 13, 2013, 08:51:23 PM

The film version with Gary Oldman, and every other high profile British actor of our era, is also very good. Not quite Alex Guiness, but not bad at all.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

Berserker

Yes i have the film version as well, always been a Gary Oldman fan. I want to read the other books in the trilogy. I've also read The Constant Gardener but have yet to see the film. In contrast i am now reading Emma by Jane Austen!

- Martin Luther King Jr.

MikeCdawg

I went to my niece's 18th birthday party. I myself am 22 and couldn't help myself going for some borderline jail-bait.

The Equalizer

Quote from: Berserker on September 14, 2013, 10:45:46 AM
Yes i have the film version as well, always been a Gary Oldman fan. I want to read the other books in the trilogy. I've also read The Constant Gardener but have yet to see the film. In contrast i am now reading Emma by Jane Austen!

Just to hijack the thread a little more...

Gary Oldman is a triffic actor, but watch him closely. He always does this parting of his lips like he's stretching his cheeks back and sucking in a breath when he's overacting. Which is often. Particularly prevalent in the Batman films.

The Constant Gardener is amazing and Wiesz is luvverly. Harsh viewing sometimes, but it also makes part of a cracking trilogy of exploitation films with 'Syriana' and 'Blood Diamond'.

Coincidentally, I'm also reading a book of a woman's name: Rebecca by Du Maurier. Last night I dreamt of Mandalay again...
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc