watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

What are FOFers doing tonight !!!

Started by MOR :, September 13, 2013, 02:15:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MOR :

I'll be having a few beers in Barnes with some good friends and then off for a Thai meal followed by a few more beers later on...

Airfix

Bottle of plonk, gammon, cheesy-leeks and sweetcorn and some telly to catch up on.  I love Friday nights in!

Deanothefulhamfan

That plate of food looks amazing..... not doing a lot tonight, got a footy tournament which starts at 9am tomorrow urgghhh. Enjoy the beers and awesome food

Whiteroom

Im going to be laying the foundations for one of those hungover match days. We've all had 'em! It is the only time when sitting at the back on the hammy end is not quite so fun.

HatterDon

The Tim and Bob Show is one of four bands performing tonight at "Taste of the Heights." That's sort of a block party featuring good beer, wine, and food. Of course, most block parties don't cost $50 a head to attend, but -- hey -- they got to pay the musicians, don't they?  :HD:
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Airfix

Quote from: HatterDon on September 13, 2013, 03:19:30 PM
Of course, most block parties don't cost $50 a head to attend, but -- hey -- they got to pay the musicians, don't they?  :HD:

That's a novel idea!

Rhys Lightning 63

@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

King_Crud

heading to Worcester for the weekend for end of season cricket tour   :beer: :beer: 082.gif 082.gif

Vinnieffc

Meeting Missus Vinnie at Bexleyheath station after she finishes work then going for a few drinks down a nearby pub. A subsequent curry after will not be beyond the realms of possibility. Saturday morning will be waiting in for my new dishwasher to be delivered, then off with the Missus to Homebase and Morrisons. It's all rock 'n roll here in Kent  :005:

Burt

It's my birthday tomorrow, but because I forgot all about that when arranging a beer and curry fest in Wembley tomorrow evening followed by Roger Waters "The Wall" live at the stadium followed by even more beer and curry, Mrs Burt, Burt Jr and Ms Burt will be taking me out for my birthday meal tonight. Not sure where, rumour has it that it will be Chinese, so either L'orient or the Good Earth in Esher, or Chu Chin Chow in Hampton Court.

Happy days!

Burt

The Tim and Bob Show is one of four bands performing tonight at "Taste of the Heights." That's sort of a block party featuring good beer, wine, and food. Of course, most block parties don't cost $50 a head to attend, but -- hey -- they got to pay the musicians, don't they?  :HD:

Looking forward to seeing the highlights on YouTube Mr HD!

Forever Fulham

The Tim and Bob Show is one of four bands performing tonight at "Taste of the Heights." That's sort of a block party featuring good beer, wine, and food. Of course, most block parties don't cost $50 a head to attend, but -- hey -- they got to pay the musicians, don't they?  :HD:
Where in Alamo Heights is this, HD?  I've got a pal who plays in the Terrill Hillbillies.  Are they playing?

manxman

Firstly Sausage egg and chips for tea, then round a friends house for a poker night, heavy drinking and FIFA 13. Pretty standard Friday night
"What in the hell is diversity?"
"Well, I could be wrong, but I believe diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era."

HatterDon

Quote from: Forever Fulham on September 13, 2013, 05:01:53 PM
The Tim and Bob Show is one of four bands performing tonight at "Taste of the Heights." That's sort of a block party featuring good beer, wine, and food. Of course, most block parties don't cost $50 a head to attend, but -- hey -- they got to pay the musicians, don't they?  :HD:
Where in Alamo Heights is this, HD?  I've got a pal who plays in the Terrill Hillbillies.  Are they playing?

It's actually on the Witte Museum grounds -- about 250 yards from Alamo Heights. I don't know about your friend's band. It doesn't sound familiar -- although I love the name. The event pages on FB don't list any details at all -- vendors, events, bands, nuttin.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Fulhampete

Off to watch Southend v Scunthorpe. Hopefully Caulley will be playing for Southend. Great fish and chip shop near the ground.

The Equalizer

"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

The Bronsons

A few bottles of Fuller's London Porter, a book, a bit of blues guitar, and I need a shave. Not necessarily in that order.

mungos beans

The same as mr equalizer. Oh tv and a dirty kebab.

The Equalizer

Quote from: mungos beans on September 13, 2013, 07:01:31 PM
The same as mr equalizer. Oh tv and a dirty kebab.

My name is The Equalizer, and I have not had a dirty kebab for over 3 months.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

Fernhurst

Well we've had a ring round and The Old Sods Army are coming out with you MOR.....

Now..... budge up!
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.