watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Just HIT THE DAMN THING!!!

Started by Rhys Lightning 63, September 14, 2013, 06:44:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhys Lightning 63

Three goals chalked off today because of offside. Why? We tried to play one pass too many. All we needed to do was SHOOT, sure they won't ALL go in, but some will (or rebound off the keeper/post etc). And while we're at it... GET RUIZ OUT!!! He had the WHOLE GOAL to aim at, but he hits the bar
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

PokerMatt

Quote from: Riether Lightning 63 on September 14, 2013, 06:44:19 PM
Three goals chalked off today because of offside. Why? We tried to play one pass too many. All we needed to do was SHOOT, sure they won't ALL go in, but some will (or rebound off the keeper/post etc). And while we're at it... GET RUIZ OUT!!! He had the WHOLE GOAL to aim at, but he hits the bar

I'd have been furious if Sidwell (I think it was) shoots from that ridiculous angle instead of crossing to Berbatov. Likewise, nothing wrong with the through ball for Berba's second, and the margins on that one were so, so tight. The third? Well, that did come after a shot didn't it?
Follow me: @mattdjourno

Rhys Lightning 63

Quote from: PokerMatt on September 14, 2013, 06:46:18 PM

I'd have been furious if Sidwell (I think it was) shoots from that ridiculous angle instead of crossing to Berbatov. Likewise, nothing wrong with the through ball for Berba's second, and the margins on that one were so, so tight. The third? Well, that did come after a shot didn't it?

With Sidwell, I was more referring to Ruiz who passed it out wide, when he had the perfect angle to curl it into the far corner

JackyFulham90

This is why I like Taarabt he always looks to score

Rhys Lightning 63

Quote from: JackyFulham90 on September 15, 2013, 12:22:51 AM
This is why I like Taarabt he always looks to score

Also why I wanted us to keep Petric, he was never scared to shoot from distance

Rhys Lightning 63

Quote from: Riether Lightning 63 on September 14, 2013, 11:21:50 PM
Quote from: PokerMatt on September 14, 2013, 06:46:18 PM

With Sidwell, I was more referring to Ruiz who passed it out wide, when he had the perfect angle to curl it into the far corner

However, having just seen it on MOTD, I may have been a bit harsh on Ruiz for the first one, looked completely different from my seat in The Hammy End