more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Why Jol should go

Started by Brown@FFC, September 14, 2013, 06:46:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brown@FFC

1. That stupid 1 up front formation.
2. Leaving out key players like Taarabt and Dejagah.
3. Trying to hold on for a 1-0 for 70 minutes.
4. Playing a uncreative midfield, which has always been our problem.
5. Playing Ruiz constantly outwide.
6. 165 days since Fulham won a home game.
7. Selling Frei, and potentially offering Duff a new contract.
8. Keeping players at the club that are clearly not good enough.
9. Oblivious to the obvious, seen in his interviews.

He has had his time, the team has had time to gel. It isn't working. We had 2 shots on target against WBA, and you can say the offside goals, but, they were offside. Pathetic tactics, and stupid excuses. I don't blame the owner for not giving Jol money, he will do nothing with it. We are going to lose to Chelsea, and most likely Everton, so why keep him for them. Get rid now, and the quicker things will be sorted. Poyet, Adkins, Di Matteo or O'Neill. Anyone but that useless idiot.

The Old Count

Quote from: Brown@FFC on September 14, 2013, 06:46:51 PM
1. That stupid 1 up front formation.
2. Leaving out key players like Taarabt and Dejagah.
3. Trying to hold on for a 1-0 for 70 minutes.
4. Playing a uncreative midfield, which has always been our problem.
5. Playing Ruiz constantly outwide.
6. 165 days since Fulham won a home game.
7. Selling Frei, and potentially offering Duff a new contract.
8. Keeping players at the club that are clearly not good enough.
9. Oblivious to the obvious, seen in his interviews.

He has had his time, the team has had time to gel. It isn't working. We had 2 shots on target against WBA, and you can say the offside goals, but, they were offside. Pathetic tactics, and stupid excuses. I don't blame the owner for not giving Jol money, he will do nothing with it. We are going to lose to Chelsea, and most likely Everton, so why keep him for them. Get rid now, and the quicker things will be sorted. Poyet, Adkins, Di Matteo or O'Neill. Anyone but that useless idiot.
NOT Poyet, Adkins, Di Matteo orl O'Neill please.

If we do change managers I hope we're a bit more inventive / clever than that selection.

Brown@FFC

Andy S

I'm not saying Jol should stay but I am getting a bit fed up with this witch hunt so early in the season. The team looks close to blending but you have to give it a chance. I'm glad that we haven't heard the chant Jol out yet. but booing our own team at the end was poor

Brown@FFC

Quote from: Andy S on September 14, 2013, 07:13:45 PM
I'm not saying Jol should stay but I am getting a bit fed up with this witch hunt so early in the season. The team looks close to blending but you have to give it a chance. I'm glad that we haven't heard the chant Jol out yet. but booing our own team at the end was poor

They needed to be booed, to show that it is not good enough. We never boo, so when we do, it must be bad. There are no signs of improvement. The first 20 mins were good, but we did what we usually do and go on the defensive after we score. It's never too early to sack a manager if it isn't working. Forget Chelsea, if we lose to Everton, he will go.

Fulham76

Quote from: Andy S on September 14, 2013, 07:13:45 PM

I don't think the team looks close to gelling at all. I think we have a decent squad & should be doing much better but the tactics are all wrong. They've been wrong all year (2013), not just the 4 games this season.
In terms of booing, how else do the paying supporters get the point across?