watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

post match reaction - merged threads

Started by Irelands_number1, September 14, 2013, 07:13:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

epsomraver

Sidwell was in an offside position when ball hit the bar, came off to him who headed to "Dave" therefor no goal.

Bill2

Quote from: Travers Barney on September 14, 2013, 10:32:42 PM
The swedish left winger does my head in...never beats his man...constantly drifts inside and when in good positions fails to find his man...parker got the right hump with him today.

Never ever be good enough.

coyw
Was probably our MOM and caused a number of problems. We don't have any other players who like to run at defenders who has actually got some pace.

Bill2

Quote from: epsomraver on September 15, 2013, 09:21:53 PM
Sidwell was in an offside position when ball hit the bar, came off to him who headed to "Dave" therefor no goal.
Thanks

epsomraver

Quote from: Bill2 on September 15, 2013, 09:23:00 PM
Quote from: Travers Barney on September 14, 2013, 10:32:42 PM
The swedish left winger does my head in...never beats his man...constantly drifts inside and when in good positions fails to find his man...parker got the right hump with him today.

Never ever be good enough.

coyw
Was probably our MOM and caused a number of problems. We don't have any other players who like to run at defenders who has actually got some pace.

Along with Sidwell I concur.

Travers Barney

Not for me...flatters to deceive and when in good positions fails to find his man as he did on a number of occasions on Saturday...can't recall him actually beating his man and putting over a telling cross all game but maybe that is down to tactics and him playing inside for long periods of the game...wouldnt put him the quick cateogory anyway but he's not alone there.

Mystified why our QPR loanee didnt get a run out.

coyw
We are the whites