watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

What's the expectation/ambition?

Started by KingstonWhite, September 14, 2013, 11:24:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KingstonWhite

im completely confused what the clubs ambition is... refusing to spend seriously money... but neither any big update about the stand... what about Kammy's comments about the MJ statue. why haven't we got free coach tickets like Stoke? I personally still believe in Jol.

WhiteJC

I'm surprised that there's been no news about the stand, you'd think that the club would try to respond to the fans unease by promoting the good things that are in the pipeline? Planning permission was granted on 26 July 2012

Has anyone been asked their view on the statue? I though Khan said the fans would be consulted before any decision was made?

As for free travel, the coach to Sunderland was free and as a bonus everyone who went by coach got a free £50 3rd shirt, I know that marathon bet provided them but I think that was a very generous offer.

The Bronsons

I don't think Khan will go out of his way to annoy Mo by taking down the statue. At some time in the future Mo won't be there to upset and then Khan can poll the fans and remove it.

Artful Dodger

Quote from: KingstonWhite on September 14, 2013, 11:24:51 PM
im completely confused what the clubs ambition is... refusing to spend seriously money... but neither any big update about the stand... what about Kammy's comments about the MJ statue. why haven't we got free coach tickets like Stoke? I personally still believe in Jol.
Unfortunately, I think the we have been bought to promote the Jacksonville Jaguars in London and Khan needs to demonstrate he has FFCs best interest at heart as I am seriously worried. I personally don't believe in Jol.
Faber est suae quisque fortunae

Fulham76

I've said on here before that I don't think Al Fayed was ever going to develop the riverside. It's more likely plans were put in place to assist with the sale of the club. That's not to say Khan wont do it but its gone very quiet.

Buffalo76

Quote from: Fulham76 on September 15, 2013, 09:44:16 AM

I've said on here before that I don't think Al Fayed was ever going to develop the riverside. It's more likely plans were put in place to assist with the sale of the club. That's not to say Khan wont do it but its gone very quiet.

Too quiet for my liking. How long do these things need to take? Planning permissions been granted so lets start redevelopment.

Bassey the warrior

With Jol my expectation is 17th, Taarabt, Berbatov and Bent will get the goals to see us survive. If it's heading that way come December he should go.

Ruiz11

Survival would be great judging by current performances.