watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Taarabt

Started by Cravenawin, September 15, 2013, 09:29:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cravenawin

Yesterday's game was crying out for Taarabt. He would have frightened the life out of their defence and he likes a shot. Oh wait a minute, Jol doesn't like players like that does he.

epsomraver

:plus one: :plus one: :plus one:

Fulham76

Quote from: Cravenawin on September 15, 2013, 09:29:07 AM
Yesterday's game was crying out for Taarabt. He would have frightened the life out of their defence and he likes a shot. Oh wait a minute, Jol doesn't like players like that does he.

Agreed. We needed a spark from somewhere & Taraabt may have been the man. Surprised he didn't get on at all.

fulhamking

After the match, Jol said that Taarabt has been injured for two weeks. That is the reason why he was on the bench, Jol did want to risk him thinking that Fulham could win against WBA with the present team. Well.....he was wrong again wasnt he ;)

epsomraver

Amoreibta has been out for longer but he risked him fp.gif If he is not fit to play then he should not be on the bench.

MJG

If a player is really not fit he should be on the bench. Should have been Dejagah or God forbid a u21 player

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4

KP_FFC

i said the same thing too
jol is clueless on match days

epsomraver

Quote from: MJG on September 15, 2013, 10:27:56 AM
If a player is really not fit he should be on the bench. Should have been Dejagah or God forbid a u21 player

I assume you meant should not?

Bassey the warrior

I've given up trying to work out his thinking. He drops Dejagah after one poor game yet continues to play Berba after several and play Ruiz in the wrong position. Ruiz should swap with Kasami, it's so obvious.

Jack Fulham

I think Jol starting a barely match fit Taarabt for the first few games infers that he does like players like Taarabt, especially Taarabt.

MJG

Quote from: epsomraver on September 15, 2013, 10:36:13 AM
Quote from: MJG on September 15, 2013, 10:27:56 AM

I assume you meant should not?
thats correct, using my phone to post does not always work.

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tapatalk 4

Cravenawin

Quote from: Jack Fulham on September 15, 2013, 12:40:13 PM

I think Jol starting a barely match fit Taarabt for the first few games infers that he does like players like Taarabt, especially Taarabt.
So why not play him?