watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Amorebieta

Started by FFCByTheRiver, September 15, 2013, 01:40:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FFCByTheRiver

I thought he was outstanding, in what presumably isn't his best position. Got up and down quickly, bundles of energy, a good touch and an intelligent footballer. He was a lot quicker than I'd been led to believe as well.

A real ray of positivity I think. Hope he features more.

Zu-Meister

he was rated highly back in spain. i even saw some tweets by spanish football fans putting him in their la liga best 11. think his downfall was too much aggression. lets hope he stays fit.

God The Mechanic

Quote from: Zu-Meister on September 15, 2013, 01:47:17 PM
he was rated highly back in spain. i even saw some tweets by spanish football fans putting him in their la liga best 11. think his downfall was too much aggression. lets hope he stays fit.

His eventual downfall was admitting he as gonna leave, same happened with Llorente.  After they said they weren't gonna re-sign they didn't get games - and as a result Bilbo nearly got relegated.

nose

i thought he was the big plus point yesterday

Frankie-Peter Taylor

This is a world class centre back, absolutely wonderful footballer. About his red card history, we must remember that card wise, Spain's referees are a lot stricter. Some of his red cards may only be yellows over here. Also, Bilbao's style of football meant that the Bilbao defence at times were outnumbered and 4 on 3, or 3 on 2's would happen leaving Amore to be decisive and sometimes last man challenges were out of his control.

If you thought he was good at left back, wait until you see him at centre back, he's a wonderful passer of the ball as well as a terrific defender. On a free, this is a bargain. Hopefully, he can keep fit.

Ruiz11

I agree that he was excellent yesterday, he's almost fully fit now and should be ready to either partner Hangeland at centre back or fill in at left back if Richardson is injured.