more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Time to stop the BS and get behind the boys & Martin

Started by KingstonWhite, September 16, 2013, 01:52:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KingstonWhite

Captain Fulhamerica

Thank you! All the negativity does is make things worse. 

JBH

I agree unfortunately there are those on here that won't

Deanothefulhamfan

There are enough threads on here to give my negative comments, but as this is a positive thread I will say that I genuinley admire the optimisim a few of you share.

I hope you all get to say to the majority of us " I told you to keep faith"

Count Berbatov

Ok. Lets get behind him. Now could you tell the morons who boed him to step outside..
Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

RaySmith

:plus one:
Quote from: KingstonWhite on September 16, 2013, 01:52:53 AM
KEEP THE FAITH. NO MORE NEGATIVITY

:plus one:

Get behind Jol and the team - all this negativity will only undermine the team.

I really feel we will do well this season with the players we have, and Jol continuing as manager.

Brown@FFC

Always behind the boys, except Riise, but never behind Jol.

TonyGilroy

Quote from: Brown@FFC on September 16, 2013, 09:14:52 AM

Which means what exactly?

It's a collective, a "team" if you will, and they succeed or fail together.

Jol won't survive if results are poor. Despite all the criticism the results, throughout his management, have actually been OK. Not great, not the best they could be, not what we hope and aspire to but OK.

Change isn't guaranteed to make things better.

Brown@FFC

Quote from: TonyGilroy on September 16, 2013, 09:18:33 AM

Which means what exactly?

It's a collective, a "team" if you will, and they succeed or fail together.

Jol won't survive if results are poor. Despite all the criticism the results, throughout his management, have actually been OK. Not great, not the best they could be, not what we hope and aspire to but OK.

Change isn't guaranteed to make things better.

OK? Two 7 game winless streaks in 1 season, with the likes of Berbatov and Ruiz in the team.

TonyGilroy

There were two bad runs last season. There were however enough compensating good results to get us to 12th.

Not great, not the best we can hope for but not bad either. Not the disaster that some assert.

Roberty

Quote from: Deanothefulhamfan on September 16, 2013, 05:55:22 AM
There are enough threads on here to give my negative comments, but as this is a positive thread I will say that I genuinley admire the optimisim a few of you share.

What majority?

You are manipulating the statistics to suit your point of view!

So I will do the same and point out that the majority did not want him sacked immediately.
It could be better but it's real life and not a fantasy

epsomraver

Always behind the boys, but never behind Jol.

:plus one: :plus one: :plus one:

epsomraver

Quote from: Roberty on September 16, 2013, 09:33:39 AM

What majority?

So I will do the same and point out that the majority did not want him sacked immediately.

Oh yes we do, which set of stats are we quoting today to support the idiot

Classic94

I will always support the team, but I've just about seen enough of Jol.

Deanothefulhamfan

Roberty which poll do you want me to refer to on FOF?

I have so much evidence to go against your statement, and also where in my post did I mention immediatley?

Roberty

Quote from: epsomraver on September 16, 2013, 09:46:17 AM
Quote from: Roberty on September 16, 2013, 09:33:39 AM

What majority?

Oh yes we do, which set of stats are we quoting today to support the idiot

Ahh -I would be sure that it is one of the many polls on here that you voted in.

As I said statistics can prove anything you want them to.
It could be better but it's real life and not a fantasy

Deanothefulhamfan

It is quite clear from nearly every thread on this forum, as well as all the pols to realise you are in the minority.

I was actually praising the optimism of those that do beleive in Jol still

Lighthouse

We are ALL behind the team. Some of us don't like the negative play. It seems to me that is the dividing line.

The fans who booed, pay the money and really the comments by Jol are childish in reply. Some us have expectations of shots on goal both home and away. More bite in the final third. Clearly players make mistakes and we will always moan or say how well they did. But a manager who talks about us having too higher expectations is a disgrace as is the way we play normally.

A good squad that I will support, a manager I hoped would change.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Pluto

That we have four points and are currently 13th hides the fact that we've been awful this season and paints an inaccurate picture. We were very very lucky to get 3 points at Sunderland- it was a flukey win that we certianly didn't deserve against a team that are now bottom of the league. How many shots did we have?

Let's not forget that had we not won there it would be us bottom of the league. I'd never boo my team but i'd like to see Jol take some responsibility and admit that we need to see changes and improved performances fast. Not have a go at the fans. I think he needs to leave, if not for the poor results, but for the poor attitude.

Saying that, the WBA performance was an improvement in that we actually had some chances and tried to shoot. It's not much but it's a start.