Started by Ron Sheepskin, September 20, 2013, 10:25:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HatterDon

If they were more superlative they'd be the most scummiest
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

valdeingruo

Why on earth would you attempt to fly your plane from the wing?
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

Logicalman

Quote from: Rupert on September 20, 2013, 07:54:18 PM
Quote from: Logicalman on September 20, 2013, 12:35:34 PM
Not too sure I fully followed the storyline.

Does Jeremy work at Stamford Bridge? Is he related to Rupert?

Not that I know of. My brother in law supports that lot down the road, but he has a lot more class than the author of this piece. Why do you ask, anyway?

Well, I seem to recall that the Bitters referred to us as Ruperts, and now we have the Knuckle-Draggers calling us Jeremys, just thought they might have sorted out some link between the two. As I said, when he started spouting on about the Sun and the Equator, my understanding of the situation sort of, waned a little.

Logicalman

Quote from: andersons11 on September 20, 2013, 10:12:18 PM
Why on earth would you attempt to fly your plane from the wing?

Isn't that winging it?

Rupert

Quote from: Logicalman on September 21, 2013, 06:50:40 AM
Quote from: Rupert on September 20, 2013, 07:54:18 PM
Quote from: Logicalman on September 20, 2013, 12:35:34 PM
Not too sure I fully followed the storyline.

Does Jeremy work at Stamford Bridge? Is he related to Rupert?

Not that I know of. My brother in law supports that lot down the road, but he has a lot more class than the author of this piece. Why do you ask, anyway?

Well, I seem to recall that the Bitters referred to us as Ruperts, and now we have the Knuckle-Draggers calling us Jeremys, just thought they might have sorted out some link between the two. As I said, when he started spouting on about the Sun and the Equator, my understanding of the situation sort of, waned a little.

I find this constant anti-Rupert bias is poisoning this board. I urge all of you to throw off your deepest prejudices and embrace your inner bear. That way you will be at peace with the world. Otherwise the mods need to ban you, hunt you down and leave your body draped over the Cottage perimeter advertising boards as a terrible example to everyone else.

On the other hand, if your name is Jeremy then there is probably no hope for you. Wasn't he in Rainbow (one for our older viewers)?
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

filham

Let's wish for a good heavy ten minute downpour with a strong westerly wind behind it early in the game. This will result in the Chelsea hard core fans in the front of the east stand getting soaked while our fans in the awful shed remain dry. It happened a few years ago.

Of course if we could fluke a winner while Mourinho was getting wet  all the better.

epsomraver

Quote from: Big Martin Jol on September 20, 2013, 09:17:30 PM
John Terry is allegedly a racist, Ashley Cole is an adulterer and Eden Hazard kicked a child.

Chelsea Football Club everybody  :Haynes The Maestro:

Come on ! that "child" was a cheating 17 year old son of a director who lay on the ball. be fair he needed a kick!
Yes they can be scummier, last time I was there and I vowed it would be the last time I gave them my money, it was the League cup when Kasami missed the penalty, before the game their MC ridiculed the club, the Fulham fans and bragged about how many medals some Filth has been had won to our none, any other club and the fan's would have ripped the place apart

Jimpav

Quote from: epsomraver on September 21, 2013, 10:59:44 AM
Quote from: Big Martin Jol on September 20, 2013, 09:17:30 PM
John Terry is allegedly a racist, Ashley Cole is an adulterer and Eden Hazard kicked a child.

Chelsea Football Club everybody  :Haynes The Maestro:

Come on ! that "child" was a cheating 17 year old son of a director who lay on the ball. be fair he needed a kick!
Yes they can be scummier, last time I was there and I vowed it would be the last time I gave them my money, it was the League cup when Kasami missed the penalty, before the game their MC ridiculed the club, the Fulham fans and bragged about how many medals some Filth has been had won to our none, any other club and the fan's would have ripped the place apart

Ashley Cole shoots work experience kids though - that makes up for Hazard!

Burt

"Remember, you are Chelsea and Chelsea is style".

:58:

SmithyFFC

Not even offended by that, genuinley found it quite funny  064.gif
FTID