watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

For the money paid, I swear that Members are treated better than STH's

Started by Rhys Lightning 63, September 20, 2013, 07:48:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhys Lightning 63

Just seen that members can buy tickets for the Stoke match for £10 (either for them or for mates, I'm not sure, point stands though), yet I can't see anything about Season Ticket Holders getting them for £10.

Also looking down the list of benefits for the lists of memberships http://www.fulhamfc.com/tickets/membership/benefits - ticket priority memberships get to buy tickets at the same time as season ticket holders, when surely it should be season tickets before anyone else.

Kids getting free cottage tours is another one, I've been a season ticket holder for 10 years now, the best I've ever gotten is a wooly hat back in 2004.

One of my friends is a member and he got a pin badge this year (season ticket holders didn't, I know it's a small thing, but it's the principle of it all)

Am I the only one who thinks this?
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

malc

Rhys Lightning 63

Quote from: malc on September 20, 2013, 08:16:24 PM
I'm a member and I haven't had a pin badge!

Upon further recollection, it may actually have been last year
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Roberty

The ticket offer is to season ticket holders too.

There are no offers for the games angainst clubs with a good away following - most of them.

When I last worked it out I only had to go to about half of the full price games and I was paying more that I do for my season ticket.
It could be better but it's real life and not a fantasy

fulhams_finest

I totally agree and have made this point before that - longevity for the people who have watched this club for numerous years is not really paid back anyway at all - no discounts on tickets etc. I suggested every 5 years some for of free gift like a hat shirt etc. - it would just be a nice gesture

FFCSteve

Badges haven't been giver for a few years now!
It's one of the things I wish they would bring back!
COYW!!! Bring back Rene! But I do like Slav!

Daffy

Ticket price is the major difference. Also, STHs get the 10% discount off merchandise - a big saving.

fulhamben

Surely members who have paid in a scheme should have more of a priority to buy home game tickets than st holders who already have a ticket, who just want spares for there mates
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Berserker

I'd rather of had a nice metal badge than the ratings note book, mind you i like the pencil
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.