more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Optimistic

Started by ChesterTheTabby, September 21, 2013, 04:56:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChesterTheTabby

Fellow lovers of Fulham Football Club,

Anyone else absolutely stoked for tomorrow's game? A Fulham faithful for my entire life, I will watching the Chelsea v Fulham match from Pensecola, Florida tomorrow as I take a vacation with my girlfriend...and dare I say that I really feel like we can win this match! With Bent no longer injured, Sidwell proving yet again that what he lacks in silky smoothness he makes up for in tough fighting on the pitch, and with some up and coming youngsters that Jol is beginning to really put faith in - I say we win tomorrow 2-1. You can call me a dreamer, but I rebuke that ' We Live in Hope'.  092.gif :yay: :yay: 082.gif
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Me-ate-Live, innit??

God Bless you and I do hope you are right,  as Fulham aside,   Jol need an ego transfusion.   

This is the first game at Chelsea I have not attended, am off to the open day@ Battersea Power  Station .............. last chance to see it in it's original state before it becomes overpriced flats   

Holders

I shall believe in optimism over realism until about 7.15pm tonight.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

VicHalomsLovechild

A win would be brilliant for several reasons and I think we have the team to do it  049:gif

filham

Oh I so hope all of you optimists are proven right but if you have seen this fixture for as many years as I have you would be aware that our chances are so,so slim.

Peabody

Fernhurst

What a lovely thought Connor, great to imagine and a pleasant change from all those whining Jol Out threads.
Does anyone remember the year we lost 4-3 and Osgood headed our chance of an equaliser off his own goal line????? What the hell was he doing there? For those who don't know Osgood was Chelsea's very Berbatov of the sixties/seventies.

What year was it?
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

ron

Quote from: Holders on September 21, 2013, 09:09:46 AM

I feel reality may kick in at 1745 hrs after we have spent 15 mins defending the 0-0 draw.

The Rock

Quote from: ron on September 21, 2013, 12:07:50 PM
Quote from: Holders on September 21, 2013, 09:09:46 AM

I feel reality may kick in at 1745 hrs after we have spent 15 mins defending the 0-0 draw.

me too. I saw we are 2-2-8 in our last 12 prem matches and fear today isn't the day to expect a big change.

leonffc

My betting slip says 2-2 with Ramires scoring first.

Privately I'm not even that optimistic.

LordNelson

To be honest, this is the first time in a long while that I feel like we don't even stand a chance against the blue scum.  Very disheartening & I don't like it one bit.
"The Right Honorable Lord Viscount Nelson K.B., Vice-Admiral of the WHITE ... Fulham expects that every man will do his duty!"

Fulham76

Quote from: LordNelson on September 21, 2013, 02:06:55 PM
To be honest, this is the first time in a long while that I feel like we don't even stand a chance against the blue scum.  Very disheartening & I don't like it one bit.

Yep. Easiest 3 points Chelsea will have this season coming up tonight. As usual for us away from home, we'll barely manage a shot.

The Bronsons

I'm struggling to find any reason for optimism, but I am often wrong and hope I am this time.