watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Hope we start Taarabt today

Started by JackyFulham90, September 21, 2013, 12:20:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackyFulham90

Has impressed me so far,  away from home you need a player who will run at the back 4 creating space for players like Bent & Berbatov he also shoots a lot aswell which I like,  as much as I like Kasami & think he is playing well I hope Taarabt starts today

Deanothefulhamfan

+1 without berba and Ruiz he is our only flair option

Walsh

I feel Taarabt and Bent HAVE to start today. Chelsea will have a player man marking Bent so I can't see him doing much but it will leave space for the likes of Taarabt, Dejagah and Kasami to run into and if Bent can time his runs right then we may have a few good chances. The reason Taarabt needs to play is because he is a player who isn't scared of shooting, if he see's a goal scoring chance he'll try and take it whereas the likes of Ruiz only goes for goal when he is a really good position.

leonffc

Taarabt AND Jol?

The moron boo boys won't know who to slate first!!

I'd like Taarabt to start. We need to be direct and he provides that.

watfordwhite

Quote from: leonffc on September 21, 2013, 01:47:44 PM
Taarabt AND Jol?

I will be honest and did not want Trabant here. From what I have seen he has done well, yesterday he was back to the same form I saw last year playing for the harhars. Did nothing and did nothing badly. Thats what I expected from him. So no disappointment from me. We dont have the room or skill level to have this many luxurious players in the starting line up. Berba, Ruis, Trabant, Ben. Somthing has to give. I am not knocking Bent, thought he did well yesterday. I am pleased he is with us. But get rid of Berba and Ruis.

EJL

Quote from: watfordwhite on September 22, 2013, 11:35:18 AM
Taarabt AND Jol?

I will be honest and did not want Trabant here. From what I have seen he has done well, yesterday he was back to the same form I saw last year playing for the harhars. Did nothing and did nothing badly. Thats what I expected from him. So no disappointment from me. We dont have the room or skill level to have this many luxurious players in the starting line up. Berba, Ruis, Trabant, Ben. Somthing has to give. I am not knocking Bent, thought he did well yesterday. I am pleased he is with us. But get rid of Berba and Ruis.
How do you even get 'Trabant'?

watfordwhite

Quote from: EJL on September 22, 2013, 11:38:59 AM
Quote from: watfordwhite on September 22, 2013, 11:35:18 AM
Taarabt AND Jol?

How do you even get 'Trabant'?

Poor quality, cheap and un-reliable.