watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The club shop is a complete joke!

Started by The Equalizer, September 21, 2013, 12:56:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Equalizer

"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

MOR :

If that's not a wind-up then someone should be sacked...

The Equalizer

"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Irelands_number1

Is this supposed to take the piss out of my recent post?v
I don't really find it funny that I spent an hour and a half running around fulham with my grandad trying to get tickets

I've given up a lot to support this club, travelling from ireland every2 weels at 16/17 years of age spending an awful lot of money
And in return the club have shown no respect or desire to help a dedicated supporter.

So if your post was indeed aimed to make fun of me7 well then you can........ :)

enjoy the game

Jimpav

Quote from: Irelands_number1 on September 21, 2013, 01:15:51 PM
I don't really find it funny that I spent an hour and a half running around fulham with my grandad trying to get tickets

I've given up a lot to support this club, travelling from ireland every2 weels at 16/17 years of age spending an awful lot of money
And in return the club have shown no respect or desire to help a dedicated supporter.

So if your post was indeed aimed to make fun of me7 well then you can........ :)

enjoy the game

This post is unrelated to your own misfortunes.

I think Equaliser is questioning why we are selling a merchandise that suggests we were established in 1897 and not 1879.

Very poor and only serves to confirm that 90% of what is sold in the store is cr@p.

Sorry to hear about your issue with the ticket office.

simplyfulham

Quote from: MOR : on September 21, 2013, 01:06:22 PM

[/quote

.. And I wonder who should be sacked for this? I bet I can guess!!   :005:

Never mind sacking.. Someone needs shooting for this

Sammyffc

how can they get the established date wrong. that is absolutely shocking

The Equalizer

Quote from: Irelands_number1 on September 21, 2013, 01:15:51 PM

enjoy the game

Sorry, not intended as a piss take mate, this is something that is a real issue with the wrong establishment date of the club on official merchandise. I wonder how many more 'complete jokes' we can squeeze out of the club. Catering should be the next one up!

Sorry to hear about your difficulties, I'd call the ticket office as they're usually pretty helpful.

Holders

I really thought that was a wind-up, surely it's not genuine!!
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Irelands_number1

no problem :)

I'm sure ill encounter a few more complete jokes by the end of the season

Burt

Oh dear.... At least get the basics right....

KP_FFC

apart from the wrong date it looks really nice
id defo buy one

Logicalman

Quote from: simplyfulham on September 21, 2013, 01:43:20 PM
Quote from: MOR : on September 21, 2013, 01:06:22 PM

.. And I wonder who should be sacked for this? I bet I can guess!!   :005:
Never mind sacking.. Someone needs shooting for this

Is that the same as being fired?

RidgeRider

it's not on the site now. They have a sweatshirt in grey on the site that has that basic design but it has the correct est. date

bill taylors apprentice

They are showing a pair of west ham shorts in the adidas leisure range, "kids range" Fulham recharged full zip childs hoody. Unbelievable!
I'm not clever enough to copy a picture of it but it makes you wonder what is going on!

And whats the point of all this nice adidas leisure kit if much of it has NO FFC logo's or reference to our club?

RidgeRider

They've outsourced the running of their web-site probably. Nothing else explains these blunders and why we have photos of other teams gear on our site. Some company must be running and maintaining, at minimum, the store for several clubs.

aaronmcguigan

Maybe its in relation to the fulham grand theatre which opened in 1897?

aaronmcguigan

You know they sell a lingerie calendar in the shop???! Bit risque for a family club, plus the fact it has no relation to our club!