watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Our away support today

Started by Junichi, September 21, 2013, 05:54:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Junichi

We're outsinging the Chelsea lot today, and sounding fantastic on telly. Why can't we do this more often at home?

Regardless of the result today, our fans are representing us brilliantly. Fair play to everyone in attendance!

049:gif

beijing ben

Quote from: Junichi on September 21, 2013, 05:54:30 PM
We're outsinging the Chelsea lot today, and sounding fantastic on telly. Why can't we do this more often at home?

Regardless of the result today, our fans are representing us brilliantly. Fair play to everyone in attendance!

049:gif

Definitely agree. Its come across like that for every away game. The days i miss the most..

alexbishop

Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

Baider

Thought we were pretty bad tbh

Lower stand was full of chelsea supporting tourists and everyone was sat down, if the telly gave you the impression we were in good voice then all I can say is wow..

Jimpav

Away fans are noisier than home fans at most grounds. I agree that it was a good effort though.

Fulhampete

Just goes to show that the only thing that matters is the players out on the pitch. Forget your delusions that a great crowd can make up for a crap team.

Junichi

Quote from: Fulhampete on September 21, 2013, 08:58:51 PM
Just goes to show that the only thing that matters is the players out on the pitch. Forget your delusions that a great crowd can make up for a crap team.

Wow, what a grim, morbid way to look at the game of football as a whole. There were some positives to be taken from today, and although we lost, our first half performance was a huge improvement on our recent attempts.

I honestly thought beforehand that we didn't have much of a chance of getting anything from this game, but at half time, I thought we deserved something. I'm pleased with some of the improvements in areas of the team, and our players certainly looked a lot more up for it today than we have so far this season. We won't improve overnight, and we definitely won't improve if the club is surrounded by negativity and boo boys.

The fans were outstanding today, they sung their hearts out, and it came across that way on television.

Once again, well done.

Scrumpy

Was in the Upper Shed and we definitely had the better of things. The difference nowadays is that we pretty-much stopped singing once we conceded the first goal. A few years back we would have just carried on singing regardless.  049:gif

Still, considering the rubbish we're seeing on the pitch from some players, we can at least take pride in out-singing 40k muppets.
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

Burt

Sounded good on the telly, particularly the first half. Well done y'all...

Berserker

Yep even i sing at away matches, though must admin sometimes i don't know what the words are
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.