more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Positives from today

Started by Bassey the warrior, September 21, 2013, 07:25:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

valdeingruo

Quote from: Pluto on September 22, 2013, 12:24:38 AM
Kaca has gone backwards since this time last season. I have serious doubts that he'll make it as a premier league player- would bite Spurs' hands off for that 7m for him now.

He plays with Berbatov here and Ibrahimovic thinks highly of him, as they are professional footballers I take their opinion rather highly, things probably are going wrong on the coaching level this year.
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

ffcbulgaria

Kaca seemed to work well with Berba last year. However he's pretty much inconsistent be it with Berbatov in the team or not. Might be better as a sub.
When they scored I thought Parker ran back too casualy once we lost the ball.

Positive from today...
Sidwell once again had a good game. Was again closest to scoring (or at least had the chance closest to goal).
Amorebieta was good, quite aggressive.
Richardson was solid and played full 90.

Maybe someone realized we miss Dejagah. Question remains what happened with him though.

Forever Fulham

At times, we played the recent Champions League champions to a draw.  Bent didn't have a "sitter".  He took a gorgeous pass with maybe a second to act with possession, and the best player in the EPL made himself 'big' and got the save.  We didn't have Berbatov or Ruiz on the pitch.  That made a difference.  No Dejagah for Riether to link up with.  Stockdale was excellent.  That first goal against: He took a very hard shot close-in which he couldn't completely muzzle.  It bounced out a few feet, and after some brief pinballing, Oscar punched it in.  Stockdale's fault?  I give him a pass on that one.  Sidwell keeps playing well.  He's fit.   He gets up and down.  He has passion.  I don't share in the 'Love Bite' love fest.  I think Senderos gives us more toughness and unity.  But Amorebieta was good today.  For 70 minutes anyway.  Duff played like a true professional.  He created opportunities.  I was shocked that on two occasions he grabbed the ball and took it pell mell down the side at break neck speed, got to the corner, and, and, and...there was nobody to pass to.  He had to wait, go back, hold up.  Why didn't they go with him?  Why didn't he have some support when he took off with it?   He just ran out of gas in the second half.  I blame Jol for not subbing him when age/fatigue took over.   

Holders

Positives: Amo, Parker, Richardson, Sidders (even!).

I really think we miss the Dejagah of last season and wish we had an inkling of what the problem is "he isn't injured which is why he wasn't mentioned" (S. Brookes). Also, compare Kaka's performance of yesterday with that of Frei when he played there and skinned them a few years ago.

Mesca looked a good prospect though and I can see him starting on Tuesday in place of Kaka.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Andyb

Agree with many of the posts Amorebieta was outstanding today, him and brede will form a great partnership! Thought Richardson played well a lot better than special one and Briggs. I disagree with people praising kasami, he was awful today, kept losing the ball, his passing was poor and has no pace to run forward with the ball! Gave Chelsea the second goal by letting terry head the ball back across goal for mikel and every tackle he tried gave free kicks away. He shouldn't be starting at all sub at best. Kaka also poor today and Reither good at the back but didn't get forward enough, need dejagah back to form that good partnership once again. Duff played well first half, ran out of steam after the break. Bent unlucky not to score should have tested keeper better. Parker and sidwell both played well but still feel we need that playmaker to link the play up

Andyb

Should say special one one not special one!

Andyb

Holders

I think I can accept the result on the back of the improved first half performance so long as we turn the corner from here. 6 points from the next two league games and better performances will give the players more confidence. If not, the discontent really will set in.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Berserker

Quote from: Andyb on September 22, 2013, 09:05:46 AM
Should say special one one not special one!

I thought the G word automatically changed to something else when typed. Maybe now Mourino's back at Chelsea it doesn't anymore
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.