watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Positives from today

Started by Bassey the warrior, September 21, 2013, 07:25:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bassey the warrior

Kasami did well first half. Amorebieta was outstanding and settled in seamlessly. Although he nearly cost us a penalty.

God The Mechanic

Amorebieta was very impressive.  As for Kasami... first half he was pretty decent, but second half his lack of pace really showed.  It was kinda embarrassing how easily he got outpaced  and outmuscled pretty much every time he tried to do something.

Kaca was a real negative though, he may as well have not even been on the pitch.

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: God The Mechanic on September 21, 2013, 07:28:09 PM
Amorebieta was very impressive.  As for Kasami... first half he was pretty decent, but second half his lack of pace really showed.  It was kinda embarrassing how easily he got outpaced  and outmuscled pretty much every time he tried to do something.

Kaca was a real negative though, he may as well have not even been on the pitch.

Can't disagree with that. What is going on with Kaca? I thought he'd push on after a good season but he's playing within himself.

alexbishop

Kasami does lack pace and that's why I think he needs to play in a moral central position
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

Jimpav

Sunderland and Newcastle lost too.

Buffalo76

I wasn't stupid enough to spend £50+ on that crap  fp.gif

Deanothefulhamfan

Kasami played well as the number 10, one of our better performances first half, but he is not a winger.... Jol should not play him out wide ever again.

Amborieta played well but let Etoo just walk into the box early on ( thankfully he is not the player used to be ) and he could have cost us a penalty.... Good debut though

Kaca was so poor... Should have been our first sub imo

Deanothefulhamfan

Sunderland are in MASSIVE trouble as well

Walsh

Amorebieta bossed it! him and Hangeland were solid!

Al

Agree with these, would also add that the Sidders and Parker partnership looks good in the first half. After wanting a centre mid all summer, I feel that we lack pace and ambition on the wings. What has happened to kaka, correct in saying he has not stepped up. Really missing Dejagah. Another positive though was mesca when he came on, looks like he wants to be more direct. It is very hard for Jol, he seems to get some areas right and is then let down in others. Must be frustrating for him.

Fulham76

Quote from: Buffalo76 on September 21, 2013, 08:44:15 PM
I wasn't stupid enough to spend £50+ on that crap  fp.gif

:plus one:

Glad I couldn't make our latest away day whipping. Sad thing is, Chelsea weren't good today & would have lost had we actually tried to win!

OdecaMynoT

Only conceded 2 goals.

Striker(s) kept a clean sheet with only 2 shots on goal.

£55 better off.

No player over 40 now.(Schwarzer was a Scum sub)

Amorebieta seems like a hairier version of Ponderos.

Lots of reverse passing.

Only 2 places from being bottom of the table.

We still have a clueless Dutch manager.
D'er idee thic s'portin' Farlhum domajis d'er bloin iz two my moind obsquired.

Fulham76

Quote from: OdecaMynoT on September 21, 2013, 10:01:24 PM
Only conceded 2 goals.

Striker(s) kept a clean sheet with only 2 shots on goal.

£55 better off.

No player over 40 now.(Schwarzer was a Scum sub)

Amorebieta seems like a hairier version of Ponderos.

Lots of reverse passing.

Only 2 places from being bottom of the table.

We still have a clueless Dutch manager.

You started off with positives but nothing positive about your final point!

Travers Barney

Didn't think it possible to witness a more inept performance than the one be offered at hillsborough last season but our swede chipped in with it today..offended all ffc fans if you ask me...kaka...Kak as cliffy might say.

coyw
We are the whites

Ordar

As I've been saying for ages without much support Kaca isn't good enough. He's 21 (no longer a prospect) he can't do anything a wide player should be able to do. Cross, beat man, make any kind of decision, offer defensive cover. For a few people on here Kacaniklic can never do wrong. For me, he's not a premier league player.

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: Ordar on September 21, 2013, 11:17:44 PM
As I've been saying for ages without much support Kaca isn't good enough. He's 21 (no longer a prospect) he can't do anything a wide player should be able to do. Cross, beat man, make any kind of decision, offer defensive cover. For a few people on here Kacaniklic can never do wrong. For me, he's not a premier league player.
I disagree. He's a big talent who's lost his way. He needs guidance due to his age.

The Rock

Positives right?

Surprised no one mentioned Parker. I thought he was our best player on the pitch.

Bent with Berbatov should be impressive. Maybe they'll play together someday.

Amoribieta and Reithner were good. Hangeland as well.

I look forward to seeing us on a better day.

Brown@FFC

Quote from: The Rock on September 22, 2013, 12:08:41 AM
Positives right?

Surprised no one mentioned Parker. I thought he was our best player on the pitch.

Bent with Berbatov should be impressive. Maybe they'll play together someday.

Amoribieta and Reithner were good. Hangeland as well.

I look forward to seeing us on a better day.

Better days don't happen.

Pluto

Kaca has gone backwards since this time last season. I have serious doubts that he'll make it as a premier league player- would bite Spurs' hands off for that 7m for him now.

God The Mechanic

Quote from: Pluto on September 22, 2013, 12:24:38 AM
Kaca has gone backwards since this time last season. I have serious doubts that he'll make it as a premier league player- would bite Spurs' hands off for that 7m for him now.

And herein lies the problem with youth...