watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

3 Teams worse than Fulham

Started by Tempest, September 21, 2013, 09:21:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tempest

Its early, we haven't got a settled team but guessing you could say that about anyone, so, as of now, 3 teams worse than us

Palace
Sunderland
and oh, um, hmmmm, it is going to be a long season, however, we could find ourselves having to do what we did down at Pompey on the last day of the season a few years ago. And would that be so bad?? Great day, stressful of course but ended well and a good night was had.

Sit down, buckle up, going to be a rollercoaster of a season..........

At least there were some positives  today, bring on Everton and a nice little cup run.
Live in Falmouth!

SimpleTactics

Wont be a roller-coaster as in order for it to be that we would have to go up at some point...

The Old Count

Quote from: Tempest on September 21, 2013, 09:21:47 PM
Its early, we haven't got a settled team but guessing you could say that about anyone, so, as of now, 3 teams worse than us

Palace

Sunderland
and oh, um, hmmmm, it is going to be a long season, however, we could find ourselves having to do what we did down at Pompey on the last day of the season a few years ago. And would that be so bad?? Great day, stressful of course but ended well and a good night was had.

At least there were some positives  today, bring on Everton and a nice little cup run.

Mr Jol says we have the best team we've ever had.  He also says that a 12th place finish would be good for us.

Personally I'd rather have the less good team we had that got us a 7th and a European final.

But never mind.  I'm sure everything will be ok when the team gels / board spends more money/ backs Jol / supporters get behind the team / all the issues that are staring everyone in the face are sorted.

In Jol we trust.

Fulham76

Palace
Sunderland

At least there were some positives  today, bring on Everton and a nice little cup run.

What we're the positives???

DukeTyrion

Palace, Hull and Sunderland are all much worse than us.

The Old Count

Quote from: DukeTyrion on September 21, 2013, 10:41:41 PM

Is that the Hull that won at SJP today.  Where we managed one shot on goal and lost.

And the Palace that will go ahead of us if they manage a draw at hone to Swansea tomorrow.

Oh! I feel better now.

Brown@FFC

On the pitch, we are the worst team in the league. On the table, 3rd worst. What ever way you look at it, we are failing under Jol.

Danitar

Cardiff, west brom and west ham to add to above comment in my opinion

Fulham76

Palace
Sunderland

We are where we deserve to be & it won't improve under Jol. His negative tactics don't work but he's the only one that can't see it. We've won 1 game & that was a total fluke. 3 goals in 5 games & 3 shots on target in our last 3 away games & no wins in our last 6 or 7 home games is embarrassing.

The Old Count

Well,  West Brom got a point off us at our place and managed a 3 nil today (yeh! against Blunderland, I know).

Cardiff, we'll know next week. As for the Spam, once again, we'll see.

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Hate to say it but there is not three team that play worse than us
we may have better players but not a better team and we are not better than Hull ...

Love Steve Bruce as I said before,  great to see him back in the Premiership
...................... and our boy Liam

...  fp.gif Spam is our boogy team

jarv

3 teams? I can't see beyond Sunderland. ONE team worse than Fulham. I have not felt this low and negative since long before we got promotion.

Brown@FFC

Quote from: jarv on September 21, 2013, 11:19:28 PM
3 teams? I can't see beyond Sunderland. ONE team worse than Fulham. I have not felt this low and negative since long before we got promotion.

Us and Sunderland are being ruined by our managers. Jol is a clueless manager, a very poor tactician, and a pessimist. Di Canio is mad, and not ready for the PL.

Ordar

I would say that Sunderland, Newcastle and WBA have looked the worst teams, and due to results that puts us right down there.

Brown@FFC

Quote from: Ordar on September 21, 2013, 11:30:36 PM
I would say that Sunderland, Newcastle and WBA have looked the worst teams, and due to results that puts us right down there.

We are worse than WBA, and Newcastle. Us and Sunderland are the worst teams in the league.

Pluto

We are the worst team in the league performance wise this season. Four shots on target in over 6 hours on the football pitch says it all

Andy S

A season is 36 games I'm fed up with people judging us after 5!!!

Pluto

Brown@FFC

Quote from: Andy S on September 22, 2013, 12:56:25 AM
A season is 36 games I'm fed up with people judging us after 5!!!

Get the number right you moron.

The Rock

Quote from: The Old Count on September 21, 2013, 10:50:28 PM
Quote from: DukeTyrion on September 21, 2013, 10:41:41 PM

Is that the Hull that won at SJP today.  Where we managed one shot on goal and lost.

And the Palace that will go ahead of us if they manage a draw at hone to Swansea tomorrow.

Oh! I feel better now.

Well played and spot on accurate.