watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ignoring the result for a moment

Started by DukeTyrion, September 21, 2013, 10:44:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DukeTyrion

I thought we looked better today without Berbatov or Ruiz on the park.

The attacks seem to build much faster and for the first half I thought we put them under some pressure.

Not a great second half, but I have some high hopes for the upcoming games against Cardiff and Palace.

jarv

I have to agree. Berbatov is a liability now, waste of space, waste of money. Ruiz just isn't good enough. Some of Fulham's best games last season was when Rodders was up front. Sums it up I guess.

Ordar

We definitely seemed more dynamic. At least for 30-40 mins. Then everyone seemed to massive tire. One of the main problems is not having a plan B. Ruiz is a total lost cause. He's never adapted to the Premier League and has more than enough time now. Just does suit him (like it didn't suit Forlan at Utd)

Brown@FFC

Quote from: DukeTyrion on September 21, 2013, 10:44:46 PM

The attacks seem to build much faster and for the first half I thought we put them under some pressure.

Not a great second half, but I have some high hopes for the upcoming games against Cardiff and Palace.

Attacks. Once again, 1 shot on target. 4 shots overall. With or without Berba/Ruiz, we are still useless. We are no threat to any team.

7787fulham

I still keep asking myself where the hell is ashkan. In jols press confrences he mentions injurys and players that are injured but never mentions ashkan, last season he was our main threat.

Fulham76

Quote from: Brown@FFC on September 21, 2013, 11:29:32 PM
Quote from: DukeTyrion on September 21, 2013, 10:44:46 PM

Attacks. Once again, 1 shot on target. 4 shots overall. With or without Berba/Ruiz, we are still useless. We are no threat to any team.

:plus one: 3 shots on target in our last 3 games... Pathetic!

Berbasilk_111

you lot are seriously deluded, there was no difference without berbatov/ruiz in fact the attacks were even more impotent than usual if anything. Therefore blame must be placed on the manager and his useless tactics.

Brown@FFC

Quote from: Berbasilk_111 on September 21, 2013, 11:49:34 PM
you lot are seriously deluded, there was no difference without berbatov/ruiz in fact the attacks were even more impotent than usual if anything. Therefore blame must be placed on the manager and his useless tactics.

:plus one: