watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR? How do you become a WAG

Started by Berserker, September 21, 2013, 11:01:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berserker

I realise it is rather too late for me, but how does one become a WAG?
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Fulham76

Quote from: Berserker on September 21, 2013, 11:01:54 PM

By humping a footballer... Simple!

The Old Count

By making amusing, disarming and witty remarks.

epsomraver

By taking part in a spit roast, sounds ok if you are hungry :021:

jarv

you have opened the door on that one. Fortunately, all the old gits on here have too much respect to respond honestly. 092.gif

Me-ate-Live, innit??

When Peroxide, Silicone and Acrylic is used in their various forms,  
a fool and his money is soon parted  

Ron Sheepskin

What makes you think it's too late? We do have the oldest squad in the Prem...
"Do not affix anything to this wall" - sign that was affixed to wall above turnstiles at Hammy end before someone with a clipboard replaced it with a large Fire Exit sign.

Nero

1st of all you must remove 75% of your brain cells, then for a career you must want to be "famous". You then buy a wardrobe that is 2 sizes to small for you and buy half the make up counter, then simply hang around the local in night clubs and get "friendly" with the bouncers this will then get you into entrance to the exclusive VIP area (the bit of the club behind the red rope". You then let various man and there friends  grope you and when you find one that is a footballer you go home with him and his mates drunk on champagne "cos the bubbles make me dizzy" and perform various lurid acts with them and carry out anything they ask for. If you are then lucky enough to connect with the footballer on an intellectual level "you both love the same music and designers" you may be consider to be ask back for more lurid act but this time with just the sole footballer your are now at stage one of being a WAG if the said footballer doesn't ask you to perform lurid act with just him you run off to the newspaper and sell your story letting the rest of football players that you are "up for it" making capture of the dim wit footballer a lot easier.

But remember there are other Dizzy Blonds out there that will want your man so always have your talons out and be prepared to take part in a threesome at the drop of a hat.

Northern Cottager

Quote from: Ron Sheepskin on September 22, 2013, 08:35:26 AM
What makes you think it's too late? We do have the oldest squad in the Prem...

Lol!

Berserker

Wow, didn't realise it was so complicated. So my insistence of going on about Archaeology or Fulham  FC at every opportunity may be a bit of an problem, well it is for most blokes if i'm honest.
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Northern Cottager

Quote from: Berserker on September 22, 2013, 09:23:29 AM
Wow, didn't realise it was so complicated. So my insistence of going on about Archaeology or Fulham  FC at every opportunity may be a bit of an problem, well it is for most blokes if i'm honest.

It certainly isn't difficult. My missus was hounded for months when we first got together by a now Charlton has-been. Like a little parasite that wouldn't get gone.

epsomraver

Not nice to speak of Curbishly! he is still on the tv now and again :005:

Artful Dodger

Quote from: Berserker on September 22, 2013, 09:23:29 AM
Wow, didn't realise it was so complicated. So my insistence of going on about Archaeology or Fulham  FC at every opportunity may be a bit of an problem, well it is for most blokes if i'm honest.
[/q
Your Avatar looks a bit like Martin Jol, so you could go for him..... 093.gif
Faber est suae quisque fortunae

Fernhurst

Even Peter Crouch bagged himself a Wag and my most favourite quote from the dangly one was:

Interviewer : Finally Peter, if you hadn't been a footballer what would you have been?

Crouch: A virgin.

The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.