watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

u18s win again

Started by SouthfieldWhite, September 22, 2013, 09:07:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SouthfieldWhite

Under 18s beat Bolton 4-1 away on Saturday, good to know there is a Fulham team that wants to attack and score goals, at the moment, id be happy for the first team to have 4 shots on target, let alone score 4 goals

alexbishop

I think we should all just follow the academy teams and ignore the first team. Will be a lot better for my mental health...Will be like supporting Man U or Man City...glory supporters if you will...
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

Nero

Quote from: alexbishop on September 22, 2013, 09:44:02 AM
I think we should all just follow the academy teams and ignore the first team. Will be a lot better for my mental health...Will be like supporting Man U or Man City...glory supporters if you will...

Premier League is a mickey mouse league u18s is wheres it at

MasterHaynes

Its not without its moments, I watched the Man city 4-3 win and from comfortable 3-0 and 4-1 leading we only just edged at the death. If Rodak wouldn't have saved a penalty we would have drawn or possibly even lost it. But we are practically averaging 4 goals a game so I suppose when you know you can score almost at will, defence is not a priority.

cmg

Yes. Going forward the likes of Hyndeman, Roberts, Williams, Dembele backed up by an enforcer like Sambou is a nightmare combination for any defence. Speed, possession, variety, width, creativity and finishing. Everything, in fact our seniors lack.

Our defence is totally changed from last year. With Rodak presumably needed for the u21s and Passley, Richards and Arthurworrey too old, only Donnelly remains from last year's first choice.