watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR: Isn't it great

Started by SP, September 22, 2013, 09:05:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SP

That there are Man Utd fans all over the world going into meltdown this evening.  Their boards must make recent FoF Jol posts look positive after their abject display this afternoon.

Let's hope Citeh can keep this form up & avoid the title coming back to West London.

:005:

sunburywhite

Quote from: SP on September 22, 2013, 09:05:15 PM
That there are Man Utd fans all over the world going into meltdown this evening.  Their boards must make recent FoF Jol posts look positive after their abject display this afternoon.

Let's hope Citeh can keep this form up & avoid the title coming back to West London.

I doubt we will win it in all honesty so don't see a problem there
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Rhys Lightning 63

Let's hope Citeh can keep this form up & avoid the title coming back to West London.[B/]

I've got £10 on Chelsea winning the league, so I'm not too enthusiastic with that last sentence
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

King_Crud

That there are Man Utd fans all over the world

Kent, Surrey & Essex

HatterDon

I can't imagine rooting for Citeh to win anything -- even a free root canal.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Deanothefulhamfan

City have started poorly, but are just starting to tick now. (The absence of Kompany at the start is probably why)

Chelsea look poor and Mourinho still insists on not playing Mata who was Imo a top 3 PL player last year. I think City look a good bet for the league, and maybe even an outside chance for the chumps league