watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

One word

Started by mikeyffc28, September 23, 2013, 02:00:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RaySmith

Compelled. Besotted. Addicted. Irrational. Frustrated. Loyal. Love.Family.

Ecstatic - when we win.

Despairing - when we lose.

Daffy

Sadomasochistic. It hurts but I can't stop it.

deecee

Berserker

Quote from: The Bronsons on September 24, 2013, 12:30:54 AM
Quote from: ScalleysDad on September 23, 2013, 10:41:37 PM
Quote from: Holders on September 23, 2013, 10:21:47 PM
Quote from: ScalleysDad on September 23, 2013, 10:06:15 PM
Can't decide between miffed, drained and disillusioned. Damn its so annoying as it is such a simple to do. Its like having eleven half decent footballers and not knowing what to do with them. I blame my Latin master and that knock on the head for the indecision. As for the rest ...................

Was it the same one as I had that used to hit people over the head with textbooks?

He used to throw them. One heck of an arm as well. If he missed he would hit you with it after being made to pick it up and take it back to him. Probably went on to be Head of something in government.

My Latin teacher used to throw board rubbers at kids' heads if they weren't paying attention. Those things hurt!

Just proves you have to be bitter and twisted to study a dead language and then inflict it on others.

I had a Physics teacher that did that. Probably one of the best teachers i had though, but he was s hard b.........
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

CincyFulham1

WayneKerrins

mikeyffc28

Skatzoffc

Resilient.

To stay in this league all these seasons on a shoestring budget when most are relegated in one or two terms. All the while with the most idiotic and negative minded forum members on the planet.

If u don't want to get behind the team, why don't you go somewhere else?

049:gif
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

BishopsParkFantastic

CONCERNED

About the direction of the club and it's football, including:

- the disrespect shown to supporters, viz. the TV gantry saga
- the new 'betting' sponsor and new, underwhelming and undistinctive kit design; all about money, not about club identity and distinctiveness
- the website; it's lack of identity / distinctiveness and difficulty in navigation
- the club's failure to communicate effectively on progression of proposed new stand; will it happen?
- a new owner; are we the promotional tool for the Jaguars, ending up wearing their colours, a new team name "Fulham Jaguars", NFL advertising and cheer leaders at half time?
- the failure to invest transfer money in 1st team-ready younger players, like Dembele, with great development potential
- the failure to bring in key players at left back, creative centre midfield and striker (even on loan, like Lukaku)
- a short term vision for the team with loans, investment in older, unfit, injury prone players with a Jol 'history'
- failure to provide effective development and progression of our young talented players through and into the 1st team
- the failure of our management and coaching staff to provide a team which shows energy, commitment, quality of football...and positive results
- our manager - who doesn't seem to know that we are in the bottom three, punctuates post match interviews with sexist comments, threats to disenchanted supporters, criticism of fans with high expectations of our team, poor communication.... poor team and squad management (judged on performance and results)
-  :031:

Forever Fulham

You make several strong points, BPF.